Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palash and Behrouz at crobar 8/26

Friday, August 26

Main Room: Palash, Behrouz and Alex Pearce

Reed Room: flawless Sound of crobar with Mike Prieto, DJ Virtue and Aaron James

Prop Room: Chip Chop

Music For Your Nerves: Palash, Behrouz and Alex Paerce Serve a Global Dose of Music

Over the course of the last few years, world renowned DJ/Producer Palash has burned through more passports than the US Secretary of State. He has packed the house at Pacha and Space in Ibiza, the Black & Blue Festival in Montreal, Turnmills in London, Spundae in San Francisco and clubs in Bedrock and Homelands, just to name a few. Veteran DJ and producer Behrouz, is as difficult to label as is the music he creates and plays. He is organic, emotional, mystical and entirely unique. Behrouz has traveled the globe playing alongside the world’s leading DJs while touring for Yoshitoshi’s popular compilation “In House We Trustâ€. Recent accolades include being named “DJ to Watch†in DJ Magazine’s annual Top 100 DJ Issue, a Dancestar USA nomination for “Best Breakthrough DJ.†Up and coming New York local, Alex Pearce opens up the evening. crobar goes one step further to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world - check out the new local DJ artist showcase: the flawless Sound of crobar in the Reed Room from 10 PM to Midnight. This weeks featured artist is Mike Prieto. Don’t miss DJ Virtue and Aaron James mixing it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house after the DJ showcase in the Reed. In the Prop Room, the new, hip PLAY party is where fashion collides with music and the denizens of New York City nightlife frolic. PLAY resident DJ Chip Chop spins house and classics.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

082605.jpg

MIKE spining in the reed room is gonna be hot as one half of the down deep duo ive been a fan since i first heard them. Alex pearce in the main rooms is also a great way to start the night alex can play it all, and then BEHROUZ who i just cant seem to get enough of when i hear him. Dont think ive missed a set by him in a while now. See ya there maxina.

Crobar needs to book Behrouz for an all night party. He is one of those djs that you truly enjoy when you listen to him playing a long set, like Danny T...

But, I'm not complaining.. Glad to be able to see him at Crobar on Friday :)

If I'm not working then I will definitely be coming by to support Mike + Alex. (congrats boys)

As for all the Behrouz dickriding I think y'all be crazy, I've seen him about 5 times and he plays Deep Dish leftovers. Palash is nasty, though I only heard him on NYE at Arc that one time and they were both great.