Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wanna go to BED

it's THE underground spot.

All about the music. More so than Shelter or even VINYL!

People dont care how you look or who you are, just as long as you feel the music and dance and have a good time!!!

They dont even sell liquor!

No Dress Code, no B&T...just a great vibe, great music and great, friendly staff.

lol@detroit, man if that was true i would be at that party lol. BED NY is the complete opisote of that description lol. Lounging and trying to hard to be important in this world by saying im chilling in a BED mentality. SO if you likes that way ofthinking GO TO BED. If your looking to get down and loose it on the floor, good luck your better off driking alot and then realyl LOSING IT on that floor.

I went there 4th of July weekend, I really like it. We were up stairs at Groovedeck. It was BLAZING hot out, it would have been a little better if there was some shade somewhere but its all open. The waitstaff sucked, we waited for about 30 minutes for drinks that never came but it was opening day so they were probably just un-organized. The music was awesome, a couple of girls were spinning chill sexy house. There is no dress code, some of my friends went in their bath robes. A few people brought their cutie patootie babys too. It was a very diverse crowd-def go and check it out :aright:

my post was in reference to BED @ the old centro......place is a top 40 nightmare.

I heard the bed @ spirit is ok, my friends went there though, and they didnt order any drinks or food and just got stared at the whole time......It's a place where you gotta put money down.....more of a lounge

my post was in reference to BED @ the old centro......place is a top 40 nightmare.

I heard the bed @ spirit is ok, my friends went there though, and they didnt order any drinks or food and just got stared at the whole time......It's a place where you gotta put money down.....more of a lounge

Yeah but your friends were probably smelly techno alley ravers. Id stare at them too.

Lounging and trying to hard to be important in this world by saying im chilling in a BED mentality. SO if you likes that way ofthinking GO TO BED.

Yeeeeeeeah everyone in those pics looks like theyre trying SO HARD to look important. You need to shut the fuck up.

BED NY is on top of spirit and DUVET is the old cnetro fly, as far as i know duvet on thurs are suppose to be fun. And bed ny on sun is good for what it is about. CHILLING AND LOUNGING in a bed while you waste away and make money to the owners. But opening night one of the ladies DJ TABU plays some proper beats, been hearing her for a bit now. WIsh she would play more often as well here in nyc.

Yeah but your friends were probably smelly techno alley ravers. Id stare at them too.

smelly techno alley ravers forever son!! you stare only cause you wish you could be down. Its not easy looking like the crust of a k-hole and still be around people spending more money on one drink than your whole outfit .. oh well ...