Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck You Fridays...

time to let out everything that pissed you off this week... i haven't seen one of these here in a while, so...

Fuck you to annoying, middle-aged people at work who can't mind their own business...

Fuck you to my boss, who has been sucking at life lately..

Fuck you to my motivation for being so low and only going to the gym to lift a handful of times this summer...

Fuck you to the damn mets for losing yesterday when the pitcher only gave up two runs and had 3 of his own hits :splat:

Fuck you to my damn sleeping cycle for keeping me up til 4:30 last night.. :splat:

Fuck you to working 33 hours overtime this cycle, getting my paycheck and then giving it right back over to visa, not seeing 1 penny...

Fuck you to my future roommates out in Ca being lazy and not finding a place to live...

i guess i had a good week and dont have much to complain about... :D

let's hear em!!

Fuck you to the degenerates at Subway who always fuck up my lunch order.

Fuck you to my fellow employees who all of a sudden bitch me out about being late after coming in 5 minutes late for a year.

Fuck you to my friend for dirtying up my white tracksuit.

Fuck you to having to work Saturday.

Fuck you to the scumbags that cut me off in the morning only to drive 20mph below the speedlimit.

Fuck you to cold hearted bitches.

fuck you to all my retarded potential clients who want to use our software but dont know the difference between a right mouse click and a left one

fuck you to the new neighbor above me for playing madonna's you must be my lucky star and singing along to it at 6 in the fucking morning every fucking day!

fuck you to the internet connection at home and the time warner mechanic for not being able to fix it and claiming there's a "rat" in the building...yeah right!

fuck you to all my loser friends for not wanting to go to DT tommorrow night!

:biggun:

Fuck you to the network problems in my building fucking up my work

Fuck you to the credit companies that have all this BS that will take me forever to clean up!!

Fuck you to the DEll computer automated support line that can't decipher my words and automatically disconnects me..

Thats my only :finger2: at the moment. :D

Need any help? I know a thing or two that might help....

Fuck you to the network problems in my building fucking up my work

Fuck you to the credit companies that have all this BS that will take me forever to clean up!!

Need any help? I know a thing or two that might help....

awww.. thanks hun. :) I had a problem with my CD burner, but I think I figured it out. I'll let you know if it still keeps up. *** god forbid I can't burn house cd's!!**

Oh here we fucking GO!..

OK A BIG FUCK YOU GOES OUT TO THE GUY IN FRONT OF LEZOUK THAT SAID * THAT I HAD A FALSE DRIVERS LICENSE BECAUSE THERE'S NO PUTNAM AVE IN FLUSHING QUEENS HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT THE STREET I LIVE IN DOESNT EXIST LOL..ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY MIXED FLUSHING WITH RIDGEWOOD AT THE DMV SO A BIG FUCK YOU TO THAT GUY.

A BIG FUCK YOU GOES OUT TO MY BOSS AND SOME OF MY CO WORKERS FOR BEING COMPLETE ASSHOLES THIS WHOLE WEEK.

thats it for now more to come..... lol