Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help for 2night...

All of a sudden- I have this itch, and i feel like taking my gf out somewhere tonight. Nothing like "crobar" or something like that. Im looking for a classy place. Somewhere I can make reservations ahead of time. Not totally stiff though, looking to have a good time, but also be romantic. A nice random surprise like this should put a smile on her face. I jsut cant think of anywhere worth going.

Any suggestions?

All of a sudden- I have this itch, and i feel like taking my gf out somewhere tonight. Nothing like "crobar" or something like that. Im looking for a classy place. Somewhere I can make reservations ahead of time. Not totally stiff though, looking to have a good time, but also be romantic. A nice random surprise like this should put a smile on her face. I jsut cant think of anywhere worth going.

Any suggestions?

whats that pic in your sig ?

looks insane...

try

TAO or one of those places...are you looking for dinner also ..

steve psych gets my respect thats for sure. Use to hear him on a radio station few yrs back.And caught him at china club one night and he made my night with his style of music. And i personally to me that signature with i believe tiesto or pvd with zombies staringa thim, still doesnt appeal to me. I might be in the minor hear though.