Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Friday Happy Hour!

What a crazy Happy Hour! Saturday & Sunday Happy Hour are always great, but Yesterday (friday) was nuts. Lot's of Familliar Faces, a great crowd and Z-100 did a kick ass job with the give-aways. Z-$100 bills flying out everywhere. Serg, Bon and Tommy D. were working the crowd like they were running for office. Johnny Budz and Showboat showing some Djais love. Charlie Cavalo was great on the mic and Kipp did his thing in the DJ Booth. I know Saturday & SundayHappy hour are always a good time, but this Friday was just nuts.

It was nuts. i had a great time. DJ Davis G came out of the gate strong dropping some huge bombs to start of the happy hour..

LOL wtf are you stalking me, your on here too :finger:

i have no recolection of just about anything past 7 last nite hahah

i'm still recovering from the 2 hours i had between the z broadcasts that were spent at the bar w/ charlie, by 11 i was a mess lol :pint::pint:

Classic! Nikko better bring his "A" game next week, Clarissa really had that party jumpin. I have a feeling it's going to get ugly this Friday.