Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior And the old Sound Factory...

I Swear i wasen't gonna say shit about him, but somtimes i just can't help it. :biggun:

How can you sit here and say "you swear you weren't gonna say shit about him" when you started this thread about JV, NOT JP yet you're the first one to say something about him...all them drugs must have fucked up that brain of yours. Do you need me to go one page back and quote you AGAIN?

Just another JP h8ter! :finger:

How can you sit here and say "you swear you weren't gonna say shit about him" when you started this thread about JV, NOT JP yet you're the first one to say something about him...all them drugs must have fucked up that brain of yours. Do you need me to go one page back and quote you AGAIN?

Just another JP h8ter! :finger:

The Truth Hurts!!!!!! :rock:

You have to take it like a man, don't be a true JP Biatch!!!!!

it's simple Junior Vasquez = Old queen who should be in a retirement home, Jonathan Peters = God :bounce:
its simple, your simple and havn't a clue...try laying off the trees for awhile mr im soo cool cuz i smoke trees @ work how professional.Btw Junior looks better than fat azz hairy back JP anyday.Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.ps im done with this thread. :drool:

its simple, your simple and havn't a clue...try laying off the trees for awhile mr im soo cool cuz i smoke trees @ work how professional.

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!!

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!!

god i love the report abuse option..... :finger: