Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday in Town for Vampress.... Aug 20th..

mjm

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOWWW!!!! what a weekend!!!!!

sry.. but a bit late also...

i would like to thank everyone for coming out this passed weekend. To all the DJ's (Diaga, Relik, Dougie, Mr. Eric & last but not least Saturday afternoons closer Lyrik. Thanks for bring out what you guys do best.

The music was exceptional. Needless to say i even enjoyed the Prog House music quite a bit also. even though i do like that sound. (just giving an opinion. :finger: ). I will be honest with you. The Progressive sounds that were heard all day & then at night with some trance in between... WAS AMAZING!!! You guys real are awesome. I only wish it was played more frequently. (especially what Edgar was playing. HOLY CACA!!). Pure energy is all i can say..... A sound i haven't from Edagr in a long time. I'm really glad i got my EV fix. I only wished i stayed for afterhours. :cry: But i can't comlpaint. The afterparty wasn't to shabby either. :laugh: Right guys?? :laugh:

anyways,

I told you guys the heat would not be a problem... I found that spot the last time i posted about during the last long weekend. That spot rocks!!!

Anyways, I had a blast during the day & PVD @ night, then @ Vics House in the weee hours of Sun morning, then my house (afternoon in the pool), then Finally calling it a weekend sunday night.... Would have regreted if i would have not gone out.

Ingrid i know you had a blast & thank you for make us part of your last weekend here, We had a blast!!!! @ least i did.

BUT....

(& only But if you read this. Ingrid)

if you recall you said one time that you can outlast anyone one of us?? If I remember correctly.. Didn't you end up passing out b4 me??

Gotcha!!! :tongue:

To the good friends, who will always bring a good vibe to any type of party with their own taste of EDM. It will be always be kept REAL.....

Good Food Great vibe Excellent music!!!!!!

I'm down to throw another jam anytime.... whenever you guys want. I'm down.

Thanks again everyone. til next JAM!!!!!!

l8r

wow...how could I miss this! :(:blank: I partied until late on friday...how ironic, the thing that brought us together, kept us aprt on saturday...yes, booze! :drunk:

Ingrid, we'll see each other soon, I hope. Best of lucks!!!!

always

Funk! :cool:

ooooooooo!!! you better watch out Funk.... You're gonna get it. All i can tell you is your name came up & not very nice things were said, cuz yoou weren;t there. preparate!!!!

ooooooooo!!! you better watch out Funk.... You're gonna get it. All i can tell you is your name came up & not very nice things were said, cuz yoou weren;t there. preparate!!!!

I know I was wrong, I hope you all find it in your hearts to forgive me, I'm only human, born to make mistakes! :(

;)

:finger: