Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!

KARES

Right on Kares, you party animal. At 29 it is difficult to keep up.

And Eli, you could pretty much have your own private bash at Europa if it is anything like last week. HA! I'm expecting more people this week with some quality trance but feel free to have some contact me for a discount. I feel for ya man. I'm 29 now, and it was not a birthday I felt like celebrating...

Hey, thanks for the offer Thursday night, but unfortunatley I'm on a flight at 7AM Friday to give a boardroom presentation to a firm on Park Ave...I need to be somewhat sharp ;)

I can party hard, harder than most, but thast not what's bothering me about 29....it's what people think about someone whos 29 going on 30, and what they should and shouldn't be doing at that age, bottom line is I don't care what people think...but I know I will hear it from a number of people when I turn 30, that I am not acting my age...It's easier to laugh off when your in your twenties I guess.

I will never stop partying and surrounding myself with great times, good people, and funky misc. I enjoy my lifestyle, I just have to get more used to non-beleivers.

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys 'r' us kid

:laugh:

me and alex were both just talking about you and comparing drunk voicemails from Saturday night! OMFG-what planet were you on??

Im glad to see you had fun mama, i missed you this weekend 1.gif

the message you left cookie was definitley in russian or maybe german? hahaha either way it was effin GREAT! the message you left me was all about how sweaty your boobs were and you ended it with "there's a slip n' slide in my boobs!" :pint:

LOVE YOU!!!

Hey, thanks for the offer Thursday night, but unfortunatley I'm on a flight at 7AM Friday to give a boardroom presentation to a firm on Park Ave...I need to be somewhat sharp wink.gif

Damn responsibilities! smile.gif

I can party hard, harder than most, but thast not what's bothering me about 29....it's what people think about someone whos 29 going on 30, and what they should and shouldn't be doing at that age, bottom line is I don't care what people think...but I know I will hear it from a number of people when I turn 30, that I am not acting my age...It's easier to laugh off when your in your twenties I guess.

I will never stop partying and surrounding myself with great times, good people, and funky misc. I enjoy my lifestyle, I just have to get more used to non-beleivers.

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys 'r' us kid

Absolutely. Age is only an issue for the aging. I haven't aged for years...

I don't know what colour your eyes are, baby

But your hair is long and brown

Your legs are strong, and you're so, so long

And you don't come from this town

My head is full of magic, baby

And I can share this with you

The feel I'm on a cross again, lately

But it's nothing to do with you

I'm alive

Oh Oh, so alive

I'm alive

Oh Oh, so alive

This drug makes me crazy

Makes me see you more clearly.

Oh, baby, now I can see you.

Wish I could stop,

Switch off the clock,

Make it all happen for you.

I'm alive

Oh Oh, so alive

I'm alive

Oh Oh, so alive

I'm def hitting geezer staus, and none of you are far behind! I don't have anything planned really, I never do. Gonna just end up doing some last minute drink or two somewhere. Turning 29 isn't exactly a reason to rage

Sure it is. It's your last twenty-something birthday. But if you go by my mantra, and you're only as old as the last girl you felt up, you can stay 21 forever... :-) :comit:

hahaha Ali tell Newman I will miss his balls!!! :cry:

actually, i was wrong - it's his pre-surgical appointment, we are scheduling the the snippage tonight. i'll give him a kiss for you though!

hopefully it goes quickly so i can come out for mr. pilkie's birthday!

:clap2::clap2::pint::spin: