Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps this weekend

Finally? Denny has spun every Sunday all summer and Richie has played numerous times on Saturdays

Not talking about Denny or Richie both get major props talking about the other vast array of international talent you guys have been bringing in lately

you gotta admit not exactly cutting edge and quite honestly the place has been DEAD.......

Not talking about Denny or Richie both get major props talking about the other vast array of international talent you guys have been bringing in lately

you gotta admit not exactly cutting edge and quite honestly the place has been DEAD.......

i guess is better to save the international talent for deko :biggrin: n besides why would you wanna get someone else at the shore ???

Oh i dont know wasnt it the DEKO CREW claiming how they were going to revolutionize the Jersey shore....???

who was spewing that hype ???

outside of Denny and Richie its been a merry go round of anybody with DJ in front of their name

Oh i dont know wasnt it the DEKO CREW claiming how they were going to revolutionize the Jersey shore....???

who was spewing that hype ???

outside of Denny and Richie its been a merry go round of anybody with DJ in front of their name

well i think the fact that they got someone like morillo ,sanchez and ceballos is good and i think is better than last year i mean u cant expect big names everyweekend is just not possible unless ur crobar or spirit where it doesnt matter if it rains or not n they have a bigger budget to work with. besides i think the resident djs are fucking great tsettos has a good following and so does richie

The proof is in the pudding outside of a few dates Denny plays and Holiday weekends that place Temptations is pretty much history and XS is running a close second thats basically all you need to know now its up to you to decide why that is .....

Not exactly something i would want to put on my resume of successes

The proof is in the pudding outside of a few dates Denny plays and Holiday weekends that place Temptations is pretty much history and XS is running a close second thats basically all you need to know now its up to you to decide why that is .....

Not exactly something i would want to put on my resume of successes

i wouldnt blame that on R3 ventures the shore is guetto most people just go to surf n thats it cuz seaside is just guetto so u can only do so much but do u have any idea of how things can improve for this to venues???

i wouldnt blame that on R3 ventures the shore is guetto most people just go to surf n thats it cuz seaside is just guetto so u can only do so much but do u have any idea of how things can improve for this to venues???

Dude you dont know what you are talking about Seaside has been Ghetto for 25 yrs now all of a sudden that matters what a fucking cop out ....

Um ok lets not blame R3 lets blame Merge ......duh....

The shore has drastically gone down hill from the very first time R3 showed up in Seaside hate them or love them its totally the truth..

Dude you dont know what you are talking about Seaside has been Ghetto for 25 yrs now all of a sudden that matters what a fucking cop out ....

Um ok lets not blame R3 lets blame Merge ......duh....

The shore has drastically gone down hill from the very first time R3 showed up in Seaside hate them or love them its totally the truth..

howz that??? and for the past 25 years??? well i guess if u say so i been here for 7 years so i wouldnt know but let me ask u why is it that u hate r3 ventures??

howz that??? and for the past 25 years??? well i guess if u say so i been here for 7 years so i wouldnt know but let me ask u why is it that u hate r3 ventures??

ok so for the last 7 then and no one hates R3 (you know when you claim to be the best then you have to live up to your own hype and be able to take criticism as well as the accolades)the question i have is why cant you admit when somebody has done a fucked up job i dont piss on peoples heads and tell them its raining out the bullshit propaganda that place spews gets tiresome thats all

by the way this post started with me congratulating them for finally having a quality dj along side Richie this weekend

you are the one perpetuating this conversation trying to convince me to see some kind of Light .....

peace i am tired of beating this dead horse

ok so for the last 7 then and no one hates R3 (you know when you claim to be the best then you have to live up to your own hype and be able to take criticism as well as the accolades)the question i have is why cant you admit when somebody has done a fucked up job i dont piss on peoples heads and tell them its raining out the bullshit propaganda that place spews gets tiresome thats all

by the way this post started with me congratulating them for finally having a quality dj along side Richie this weekend

you are the one perpetuating this conversation trying to convince me to see some kind of Light .....

peace i am tired of beating this dead horse

:biggrin::smoke: peace

Only reason we havent been bringin in anyone since Roger, is because the owner doesnt want to spend. And yes we could have had victor down there isntead of deko...but we wanted to keep it at home, and not have to deal with the other owners comin down on us if the night wasnt a 50K night.

Your assuming that we dont want to bring anyone in, but the truth is we dont have the budget too.

You obviously see the cut in our promoters payroll, well thats not the only thing that was cut, everything was cut. We dont have the money to play with anymore. We dont even have clearance to print more than 1 flyer for the entire month of august!!

We spent a ton of money in June to try and set off the summer, and the #'s are up from last year. To us thats a positive note.

Theres no reason to bash R3, all of us have worked very hard leading up to the summer, and all summer long.

Not gonna sit here and try to sugar coat it, the summer has been somewhat of a dissapointment, we had high hopes. And It hasnt lived up to it. But We all worked our asses off, and if ppl dont wanna go out you cant drag them out of their house. I think weve offered a very good product, and it just didnt sell the way we thought.

As for the music/dj at tempts. The music this summer has been top notch. Richie, and denny both have been playin their asses off every week

Thank you for the compliment on bringin in Peter Bailey, Hes one of my fav djs as well as one of my best friends. He will rock it without a doubt, and im looking fwd to a great night of music, and even if the place isnt mobbed i know well have a good party this weekend.

Maybe next year one club sticks to hip-hop and the other sticks to Dance music, maybe have good drink specials, and all and not charge a high cover charge. But who the hell knows what would work. To be honest, I don't even go to seaside, stick with Pt Pleasant, AC or belmar. But I did enjoy partying at Merge when they were open and Bermuda Club, that was my fav club back in the day. another shore town, wildwood, nj use to have an awesome nightlife, but that went down hill also.

Only reason we havent been bringin in anyone since Roger, is because the owner doesnt want to spend. And yes we could have had victor down there isntead of deko...but we wanted to keep it at home, and not have to deal with the other owners comin down on us if the night wasnt a 50K night.

Your assuming that we dont want to bring anyone in, but the truth is we dont have the budget too.

You obviously see the cut in our promoters payroll, well thats not the only thing that was cut, everything was cut. We dont have the money to play with anymore. We dont even have clearance to print more than 1 flyer for the entire month of august!!

We spent a ton of money in June to try and set off the summer, and the #'s are up from last year. To us thats a positive note.

Theres no reason to bash R3, all of us have worked very hard leading up to the summer, and all summer long.

Not gonna sit here and try to sugar coat it, the summer has been somewhat of a dissapointment, we had high hopes. And It hasnt lived up to it. But We all worked our asses off, and if ppl dont wanna go out you cant drag them out of their house. I think weve offered a very good product, and it just didnt sell the way we thought.

As for the music/dj at tempts. The music this summer has been top notch. Richie, and denny both have been playin their asses off every week

Thank you for the compliment on bringin in Peter Bailey, Hes one of my fav djs as well as one of my best friends. He will rock it without a doubt, and im looking fwd to a great night of music, and even if the place isnt mobbed i know well have a good party this weekend.

Well there you go that explains a lot ....

thanks for the clarification