Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is this girl everywhere?

mikeswells

some minor threadjacking has occured here, so i'll just go with it...

are there heads coming in from nyc for christian smith/paul dailey tomorrow night?

sowwee!

we are comin up because amos is playin @ rise with paul tomorrow nite . . . we are just headed straight to avalon to meet up with them :)

no apologies necessary brandie, it'll be nice to have the new yahkaz in the bean. meetup @ 3 at the powerbar. anyway, your travel plans are considerably more important than the hauring of mtl mel.

no, they definitely arent . . . im glad i stopped by cp just to see this thread :bounce::bounce::bounce: loll

oh man...i should have came up this weekend...i'm sure my nigga Amos is gonna play some ill hip hop

you guys should have a big booty competition or something..."shake what your mama gave ya...."

if he plays hiphop, the only thing happening with ASS will be his, getting left in boston when i leave him there

oh man...i should have came up this weekend...i'm sure my nigga Amos is gonna play some ill hip hop

you guys should have a big booty competition or something..."shake what your mama gave ya...."

what up nigga? how you livin? you know how i do son. i got these bitches driving me places and shit. slangin that dick like wha!

yea whatever girl you aint leavin my ass nowherez, stop frontin and act like u kno!

if you play hiphop, there is a realistic chance that i may not speak to you after this weekend, and you know that very well . . . but then again since i only talk to you because you're an ubercool dj theeeen i guess hiphop it is ;)

i wont be in montreal my pumpkin angel brandie :boohoo:

i will be drinking beer and eating cheese in milwaukee!!!

but u will all get drunk dials!!!

kares= busy bee!!!!! :splat:

oh its that weekend? well im probably gonna come with baby, i just cant do seattle, too soon etc. love you :love:

what up nigga? how you livin? you know how i do son. i got these bitches driving me places and shit. slangin that dick like wha!

bitch . . . i'll show you BITCH tonite.