Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations raincry...

philippio

Just put a darker color or natural tone color for the indust. piece...

and if the tounge does start to heal use a dark red piece it's a lot less noticable when the colors match the background... i had a friend who had one for over a year before anyone really noticed it because it matched the color of her tongue

:beer:

Just put a darker color or natural tone color for the indust. piece...

and if the tounge does start to heal use a dark red piece it's a lot less noticable when the colors match the background... i had a friend who had one for over a year before anyone really noticed it because it matched the color of her tongue

:beer:

great suggestion!!!.....i used to have a clear one when my labret was pierced but you could still see it 3 ft away so i had to remove it, but if i could use that or something that's a more natural color for my industrial then that's the route i'm taking....same for the tongue...

What will you be doing woman? BTW, Congrats again! That's a great location! :love:

please refer to page 2, section 19 :grin3:

the same babe....only this time it's a much nicer firm. we'll have lots to celebrate when you come down to visit:heart:

Congrats!

Now the weekend will be more of a treat after a long week of work....:)

it'll also go by quicker :knife:

I was at scarletts last night and I didnt see u, working your new job, probably another nite :bowdown:

well the big tipper grooveric wasn't going to be there so i didn't work that night.....

please refer to page 2, section 19 :grin3:

the same babe....only this time it's a much nicer firm. we'll have lots to celebrate when you come down to visit:heart:

You know it! :love: It shall be another memorable experience for us! :biggrin:Can't wait, i'm actually counting the months, soon I will be counting the days!! :bounce: