Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st time long time....

3rdrealmsp

OMG.....what a difference having a regular job....not as exciting as spinning...but wow....i wake up when the sun come up instead of going to sleep....and im actually "exhausted" on a friday night....lol....whats the secret to balancing work and partying that all you veterans have???let brotha know....but man it feels good to post on CP again...ive only been there a month so i have not ventured into internet surfing yet, maybee after my 1st evaluation...well till next time....happy postings....-peace

If your workweek ends on a friday at 5pm and you plan to go out on a friday night, take a siesta (maybe 2-3 hours) as soon as you get home from work. If you plan on going out friday and saturday night, wake up at a reasonable time on saturday morning (10 to 11 am even if you're still tired) and drink a strong coffee to keep you up until 2 or 3 pm. Then repeat the siesta routine and you'll be set for saturday night. Wake up and take a cold shower. The reason it works for me is 'cause I set myself up to be sleepy at around 3 or 4 pm and cure my sleepiness with a siesta. The shower also helps to wake up. If that doesn't work, add a triple shot of espresso (iced or hot). :D