Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair suggestions...

Ok, so I'm performing at Crobar in nyc on friday, I need to know what I should do with my hair!?! I'm dancing while I sing, so I can't really have my hair too much in my face...any suggestions ladies? (I'm horrible with hair! all i know is how to wear it down or in a ponytail! lol) Thanks in advance!

Ok, so I'm performing at Crobar in nyc on friday, I need to know what I should do with my hair!?! I'm dancing while I sing, so I can't really have my hair too much in my face...any suggestions ladies? (I'm horrible with hair! all i know is how to wear it down or in a ponytail! lol) Thanks in advance!

i didn't know you sing...right on! what are you going to be wearing? also it depends on your hair type and length....i personally like these when it comes to updos....nothing too formal and yet stylish......but you may not even want an updo....there are ways to wear your hair down and still keep it out of your face (without wearing a headband).

fashion2.jpg

o81.jpg

libra- i like the double pony thingie...i messed around with some stuff last night and was thinking about doing the poofy thing in front and then slicking it back into a pony and either keeping the back down or sweeping it up into another pony!

Rach- my hair is actually almost mid back (i need a hair cut!) And I can either straighten it or do it curly. Last time I had performed we curled my hair and it looked pretty but it was all in my face....NO HEADBANDS! i like the 2nd pic you posted...it's that messy yet stylish classy look! lol

Guest onisakura
libra- i like the double pony thingie...i messed around with some stuff last night and was thinking about doing the poofy thing in front and then slicking it back into a pony and either keeping the back down or sweeping it up into another pony!

Rach- my hair is actually almost mid back (i need a hair cut!) And I can either straighten it or do it curly. Last time I had performed we curled my hair and it looked pretty but it was all in my face....NO HEADBANDS! i like the 2nd pic you posted...it's that messy yet stylish classy look! lol

My hair is pretty wavy so i can go either curly or straight. I dont do straight when its humid or im going to be dancing/sweating so this weekend when i went to space i pulled the top part where my bangs would be straight back in a small clip and secured it at the top of my head. Left the rest of it curly. It looked real cute and kept it out of my face.

But i agree, it also depends on what you will be wearing.

So your singing at Crobar tomorrow? interesting? can you tell us a little more.... in that case I'll stop by... when are you going on?

hey! well my producers Masi & Mello (So Deep Music) will be spinnin from 11-1am and then I think I am closing their set. We'll be in the VIP room....i think it's called the "Prop" Room. Come check it out....should be a great time! Very excited.... I'm performing my next single "Come Play", so it fits nicely with the new theme of "Play" fridays at Crobar....if you need to be on a list let me know...

And girls- I decided to just get my damn hair done! lol Too stressed out to worry about making a massacre with my own hair! But thanks for all the suggestions!

i didn't know you sing...right on! what are you going to be wearing? also it depends on your hair type and length....i personally like these when it comes to updos....nothing too formal and yet stylish......but you may not even want an updo....there are ways to wear your hair down and still keep it out of your face (without wearing a headband).

fashion2.jpg

o81.jpg

Wow :love2: those are GORGEOUS. I'll bet Nicole could do that for us so Flo girls. ;)

I saved this one to use for a special occasion:

hey! well my producers Masi & Mello (So Deep Music) will be spinnin from 11-1am and then I think I am closing their set. We'll be in the VIP room....i think it's called the "Prop" Room. Come check it out....should be a great time! Very excited.... I'm performing my next single "Come Play", so it fits nicely with the new theme of "Play" fridays at Crobar....if you need to be on a list let me know...

And girls- I decided to just get my damn hair done! lol Too stressed out to worry about making a massacre with my own hair! But thanks for all the suggestions!

I'll prob stop in and check it out... but thanks for the list offer I also promote there

tiff, i wish i was there to hear you sing....n e ways i'm sure you rocked it hard last night!! i was under the impression you were going to have a stylist do your hair in the first place....you need to be pampered before your performance....the last thing you need to do is worry about your hair ......so yea post some pics i'd like to see how it turned out.. :bounce::beer:

Wow :love2: those are GORGEOUS. I'll bet Nicole could do that for us so Flo girls. ;)

that's an idea....it's funny the whole time i've known nikki i've never thought about having her do my hair....lol.....i've been going to the same guy in the gables for years now....i guess i'm a creature of habit :)

tiff, i wish i was there to hear you sing....n e ways i'm sure you rocked it hard last night!! i was under the impression you were going to have a stylist do your hair in the first place....you need to be pampered before your performance....the last thing you need to do is worry about your hair ......so yea post some pics i'd like to see how it turned out.. :bounce::beer:

Most definitely....too bad your not in our area cause the whole night was filmed by NYROCKS and we got interviewd and everything! They may have even done a close up on my hair! lol

You can check out my first single on www.sodeepmusic.com

My next release "Come Play" will be available on Sept. 15th!

You can find everything on BeatPort! Listen to a sample and tell me what you think!

that's an idea....it's funny the whole time i've known nikki i've never thought about having her do my hair....lol.....i've been going to the same guy in the gables for years now....i guess i'm a creature of habit :)

Her hair looks fantastic, but I would feel like I was "cheating" on my stylist, and would be promptly "busted" :laugh: I have however recently noticed how my stylist and I have different ideas about how my hair should look. I want edgier, she wants more natural, which I appreciate, but sometimes I think I would like someone whose style is more in sync with mine...

Her hair looks fantastic, but I would feel like I was "cheating" on my stylist, and would be promptly "busted" :laugh: I have however recently noticed how my stylist and I have different ideas about how my hair should look. I want edgier, she wants more natural, which I appreciate, but sometimes I think I would like someone whose style is more in sync with mine...

lol

if you can't see eye-to-eye with your stylist...then maybe it's time for a change....how long have you been going to her? sometimes they become too complacent......the reason i like my guy is that he's always going to seminars and doing shows so he's always filled with fresh ideas...but since my hair has gotten long it's usually the same thing for me....trim and occassional highlights so that's a no brainer....but if i tell him i want something totally different he'll hear what i have to say and advise me accordingly....usually we'd end up agreeing on something.....

Most definitely....too bad your not in our area cause the whole night was filmed by NYROCKS and we got interviewd and everything! They may have even done a close up on my hair! lol

You can check out my first single on www.sodeepmusic.com

My next release "Come Play" will be available on Sept. 15th!

You can find everything on BeatPort! Listen to a sample and tell me what you think!

i just got a chance to listen to 'just a dream' - radio mix.....i think i'll be checking out more of what this label has to offer in the future....tiffany, you have an amaaazing voice hun....wow!!..i had no idea :eek:......you rock!!! :bowdown:

lol

if you can't see eye-to-eye with your stylist...then maybe it's time for a change....how long have you been going to her? sometimes they become too complacent......the reason i like my guy is that he's always going to seminars and doing shows so he's always filled with fresh ideas...but since my hair has gotten long it's usually the same thing for me....trim and occassional highlights so that's a no brainer....but if i tell him i want something totally different he'll hear what i have to say and advise me accordingly....usually we'd end up agreeing on something.....

she's real cool, we just have different ideas about blond shades on me. I do agree with her, but have my own ideas too. I've been looking around for some new ideas, maybe will try something out next month.