Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board has warped my fragile little mind

ok now WHAT the hell is wrong with me lol... im sitting here at my computer posting away like i have nothing better to do... meanwhile i have an exam tonight which i have not even BEGUN to study for cwm6.gif i need motivation big time can anyone help me out cwm13.gif all i keep thinkin bout is the weekend lol... albert sucked me into this damn thing and now im addicted... anyone know what i going through here cwm33.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

u dont know how funny that is ... i saw the movie yesterday.. AGAIN for the millionth time and still laughed my ass off... "whats the big fuckin deal bitch" cwm27.gif ... but still no motivation cwm13.gif

------------------

i think this is having quite the opposite effect of getting you motivated to study. So get your ass to hit the books before Mr. Garrison shows up to your crib and starts explaining the dynamics of David Hasselhoff's hair to you...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

pooh~~~ i dont think motivation is coming ANY time soon so i give up lol... damn board is addicting lol.. have i met u?

joey~~ u know u r the reason im still here cwm1.gif

rachel~~~ girl IM bad.. dont get me started on u... andy and al both have the pic but i dont think they have scanned them yet... and andy got a pic of me takin my first bong hit lol...

------------------

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

pooh~~~ i dont think motivation is coming ANY time soon so i give up lol... damn board is addicting lol.. have i met u?

joey~~ u know u r the reason im still here cwm1.gif

rachel~~~ girl IM bad.. dont get me started on u... andy and al both have the pic but i dont think they have scanned them yet... and andy got a pic of me takin my first bong hit lol...

I said respect my authorataaa and go study. there if that doesnt work nothing will. we've never met, just stop by twilo any friday and ask for me. And try to bring that bong with you if you can. Watch out though, they're looking for a reason to shut the place down!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

HA HA HA!! OMG!! I need to see that picture!! LOL k Looks like Cream is the answer for this Friday... you better be there bad naughty girl!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

yo ive been to twilo a few times with peeps from the board... and no your attempt at motivation didnt work but thanx for the effort cwm2.gif

yeah you gotta ask the security guards. usually i'm hiding in a back room or a closet somewhere. if you do find me and i seem to be sleeping, just let me be. I usually snap out of it before the club closes...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by jerseytom:

So I guess telling you that you need at least a 3.0 GPA or they do not allow you to "post"... will not motivate you either huh? LOL

if that were true.. maybe lol... im just lazy i guess... anything is more interesting than organic chemistry.. ewwwww cwm8.gif

------------------

if that were true.. maybe lol... im just lazy i guess... anything is more interesting than organic chemistry.. ewwwww cwm8.gif

So why not let us try and help you study for Chem? I mean you can post (this will keep you on the boards) questions and then we will try to help you answer... at least will have fun trying! Whatcha Think?

*smiles*

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

HA HA HA!! OMG!! I need to see that picture!! LOL k Looks like Cream is the answer for this Friday... you better be there bad naughty girl!

i gotta find a way to get a fake first lol... any suggestions as to where to go???? anyone puh-lease help a sister out

------------------

Originally posted by jerseytom:

So why not let us try and help you study for Chem? I mean you can post (this will keep you on the boards) questions and then we will try to help you answer... at least will have fun trying! Whatcha Think?

*smiles*

all right u asked for it... show the initiation, propagation, and termination steps for the monochlorination of cyclohexane... cwm14.gif help!!!!!

------------------