Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's a good place to go dancing in a scene where it's all about the music?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH BAH HUM BUG on that classic stuff!!!! Is there anyway i can talk you into playing just one classic for me when you play? How about Datura's "Yerba Del Diablo" (but it has to be the right mix tho!!!)? The thing about playing most classics and that most of the people out there have no clue to what it is.

Let me tell you something, no DJ likes people they don't know telling them what to play.

Um, I've requested plenty of songs in my lifetime and not once have I run across a DJ who wasn't more than thrilled to play it for me. NEVER. And I've been going out since I was 13 (tho I did stop when i hit 25 (now 34)). Deepspell - sorry if I offended thee but I would just kill to hear a classic out every once in a while. Once a DJ realizes the depth of my appreciation for music then they usually bend-over-backwards to make me happy because they love seeing someone get really into what they're playing. Maybe the scene here is different but somehow I don't think so.

deepspell - do you have any tunes on CD or something of some of the stuff you might be playing. just want to know so i can get into it more when i'm dancing (and hum along if possible).

classic classic classic classic classic!!!!!!! --- Just Kiddin!!!!!!. my vote of the moment tho would be "paragliders" - the LSG mix. that song is a friggin symphony. if you played that you would see something you've never seen before (me dancing like a madman of course!!! hehe). too bad i'm so str8-laced these days. i used to love to party (just to dance to the music) but the favors these days are dirty dirty dirty...

nothing confirmed yet....still in talks.....but there is talk of a Live PA act :eek:

very interesting. Keep me posted. :bounce::bounce:

I just made a new cd yesterday. I'm fairly technologically retarded though. So if you can explain to me how to do it, I'll gladly email it to you. It's on my itunes.

DeepSpell - Checked out the site - a lot of tunage. Is there anything special I should be listening to? I feel like I'm cramming for a test and I need to find out what chapters I should be reading.

theres a discription of them for each download. check out what u like and download away. its all free so download any or all of them if u want :)

jim u can just transfer the MP3 to me over aim.

yo yo!!! deepie - i was just askin if you're going to be more likely to play certain tunes out saturday night and if so which stream are they on. when i used to go out, notice club word omitted for J's sake, i would head over to the DJ's house, listen to tunes, dance around there, recommend, then go out and go off. the thing is, i consider a night an accomplishment if i hear just one really kick-ass tune. like cowboy mark played "Show Some Love" (92) by Jaco - flipped me out this past weekend. i remember all those songs when they 1st came onto the scene. fun fun fun.

btw, what time are you going on. guess i'll hit the club before midnight since i'm having to be a cheapo....

theres a discription of them for each download. check out what u like and download away. its all free so download any or all of them if u want :)

jim u can just transfer the MP3 to me over aim.

Don't even know how to do that... I don't have the cd anymore, I gave it away. I only have it on itunes.

if its on MP3, you can send it :D

i'll hit u up with how to send it later. cant get it now anyway

Cool, because if I don't get it to you soon, you ain't getting it for a while. I haven't made arrangements to get my intarweb hooked up yet at the new place.

can we get back to me please??? hehe!!!!

i'm the one here who is dying to dance so deepspell i want to make sure i don't miss you saturday night. what time are you going on, do you know? i'm going to check out your stuff when i get home tonight and if i like, ya betta watch out. trust me, i'm no groupie, far beyond that. dj's kiss my ass, i don't kiss theirs (JUST A JOKE PEOPLE!!!) but if i like what you play, ya betta pay attention. i might just change your life if you change mine and one way to do that is through music.