Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial Review of Seb and Chib @ Chesterfield and Troydon @ Blue

Bling

Headed over to chesterfield to listen to andrew and sebastian.. two djs whom for some reason because of my weekend schedules i seem to miss ..

they both rocked it...

great to see a good cj/cp representation even james and annette who have been MIA for a bit

great to finally meet sara05 officially now and not just know her as "the friend" when i refer to her in pics lol

SEBASTIAN

RETARDEDLY RIDICULOUS GOOD!!! ive only seen sebastian twice now both times at chesterfield.. i must say this. he reallllly needs to be on the rotating list of residents for lust4house parties.

hes ridiculous. his track selection ranges from chicago house, to deep, to funky and techy. but the best part is his SCRATCHIN.. ive seen so many top name djs that dont even attempt that feat and sebastian just kills his sets with scratchin its soooooooo sick

ANDREW

started off deep and chill, never took it too hard. esp loved his last two tracks (which he said he dropped for me... one of them being Kaskade-always a good choice..... )

good stuff

TROYDON AT BLUE

After quarelling with my greek colleague, i still say fiasco was better LOL ... not because troydon was bad. he was amazing. he banged it out nasty. he def had the most energy since jask and of course fiasco.

the only reason i chose fiasco was because he had more variety in his set

troydon was awesome. smooth transitions. he played a techy/funky set mostly on the techy side.. but also had a good deal of vocals.

Dave Parker (deepfunk on cp)-veryyyyyy funky. great track selection. only played an hr though but still he was awesome.

Sheldon and Jason delievered as always. Jason always impressing me with his smooth mixes and track selection.

great nite.

pics soon.

PS (T AND SARA CRACKS ME UP.. that trip from chesterfield to blue in the cab was hilarious...... LOLLLLLLLL

taxipousuyyyyyyy u girls rock lol )

Andrew's highlight track for me was Sneak's 'That Funky Rhythm'

Fucking great night!!! I can't believe the Chib left Troydon to go see Gerbil & Barfini :puke::deadfish:

Troydon killed it. Minimum amount of vocals, minimum amount of soulfullness... just heavy basslines and track after track of house goodness!!!

So many bitches missed out (not to mention any names but I'm talking about digital7, freshman and lyrik). :D

Andrew's highlight track for me was Sneak's 'That Funky Rhythm'

Fucking great night!!! I can't believe the Chib left Troydon to go see Gerbil & Barfini :puke::deadfish:

Troydon killed it. Minimum amount of vocals, minimum amount of soulfullness... just heavy basslines and track after track of house goodness!!!

So many bitches missed out (not to mention any names but I'm talking about digital7, freshman and lyrik). :D

def no soulful house out of troydon. but like vaughn says though its not soulful house it does not mean that its not 100% soul....

thanks for the kind words bling. great to meet you, philippio, housedivision, jason, sheldon, etc

i had a blast and only wish i could have played longer. i was starting to hit my stride when the lights came up! oh well, hopefully i'll back down here soon.

i leave in the am. it's been a blast! the vma stuff has been crazy. glad i got to check out nocturnal on fri night as well (thanks sheldon and philippio). i always love getting to miami. it's my fav city!

thanks for the kind words bling. great to meet you, philippio, housedivision, jason, sheldon, etc

i had a blast and only wish i could have played longer. i was starting to hit my stride when the lights came up! oh well, hopefully i'll back down here soon.

i leave in the am. it's been a blast! the vma stuff has been crazy. glad i got to check out nocturnal on fri night as well (thanks sheldon and philippio). i always love getting to miami. it's my fav city!

We're glad to have had ya. You and troydon played really good. Hope to see ya back in Miami soon.

Take care,

J.C. :pint: