Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies wipe your ass clean please

why is that some girls dont keep their genital areas clean? i was with a girl and she looks clean with her dress on but i sniffed all kinds of unbearable odors from her ass and cunt. it was a huge turn off and it's so gross.. she wasn't even on her period.

That's I can't understand people who don't take care of themselves... YUCK!!!!

- Meli - cwm8.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

next time you bring somebody home for sex, suggest that you start out with a shower, then neither of you will be embarrassed. give her a few minutes in the shower alone so that she can freshen up before you join her. it's just a fact of life that it's impossible to stay fresh down there 24/7, it has something to do with the way our bodies are made. all those folds & crevices...

man if the girl stinks.. from that moment on iam turned off..and Iam A HORNY MOTHER FUCKER..but i aint havent that..NO smell CUNTS on my SET...I suggest BABY POWDER... WORKS GREAT..YOU'LL NEVER stink if you use BABY powder.. I VE BEEN TELLING MY FRIENDS THAT FOR YEARS...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR OUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN.... cwm23.gif SATAN SUGGEST DOUSHING...