Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why was tempts closed sat

My friends and I made up 10 people outta that 20, place was on fire for while... droppin mad bombskis all night, then the place just emptied.. We all stayed and had some drinks at Georgous Georges bar, thanks for the hookup G2... Can't wait for this weekend.. gonna be sikkk.

My friends and I made up 10 people outta that 20, place was on fire for while... droppin mad bombskis all night, then the place just emptied.. We all stayed and had some drinks at Georgous Georges bar, thanks for the hookup G2... Can't wait for this weekend.. gonna be sikkk.

That's funny cause my friends and I made up the other 10. Sucks that it closed but XS was good. This weekend is gonna be insane!

It was by far one of the most incredible nights I ever had at a club. The fact that there were only 20 people in there did not ruin the vibe at all. In fact, it totally added to the intimacy. I truly felt that the DJ (I'm not sure of his name) was almost playing to me. He was feeling the crowd in ways I never experienced before. It was truly magical, until the bouncers said we "had to go to XS because there are only 20 people in here". What a sad end to an otherwise perfect night.

It was by far one of the most incredible nights I ever had at a club. The fact that there were only 20 people in there did not ruin the vibe at all. In fact, it totally added to the intimacy. I truly felt that the DJ (I'm not sure of his name) was almost playing to me. He was feeling the crowd in ways I never experienced before. It was truly magical, until the bouncers said we "had to go to XS because there are only 20 people in here". What a sad end to an otherwise perfect night.

Good night all around, the group hug we had was great, the tracks he dropped made me so emotional... Good hanging with Riggs Tiggs and some of the other "back bar warriors"..

All I am saying is if you werent there they you have NO idea about the energy in that room!!! Felt like closing night 00'

sick water fight at the end, someclown I am gonna drown you at the back bar next time..

great seeing the r e d p l o w crew out u sick fawks

:ghey:

:-)

Are you Burger Kings resident DJ?????

I actually had a lawsuite against burger king 4 years ago when they used BKDJS in their ad! I have bkdjs copywrited since 94' very little settlement but they stopped using it!

MATTYBOY............. UR SOME CLOWN.. U KNOW THAT... pm me nigga.....

I actually had a lawsuite against burger king 4 years ago when they used BKDJS in their ad! I have bkdjs copywrited since 94' very little settlement but they stopped using it!

Wow thats pretty funny................!!!!

I thought you were in Europe. Did you ever get married? Where the fuck are you?