Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was security like @ Twilo last night?

A friend of mine got pulled to the back, then kicked out... fucking security should really take a class in people skillz. Better yet, get human beings for security.

Oh yeah, he was totally clean in case anyone's wondering.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

I think security was tighter than normal... A lot of security guys with flashlights all night long... Looks like since the club was not that packed, one could notice them more than other nights, but it was tight...

At some point in the night, I was chillin by one of the speakers, and a security guy told me to follow him, and took me to a room with a door to the street and a table, made me empty my pockets... I wuz clean tho, so he let me back in... oh, BTW, he let me keep my joint! biggrin.gif hehehehe But it's the least they could do, u know?... after bringing me down so hard... I really thought I was gettin kicked out for a minute, and that really put me off... cwm21.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

so i still dont see the reason why everybody cries for twilo, see all the shit that goes on over there and everybody is like i love twilo its my second home, personally i like to be treated like a human being as opposed to the way you guys are treated at twilo, ive been there twice and the more i read the less intersted i become,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

personally i like to be treated like a human being as opposed to the way you guys are treated at twilo, ive been there twice and the more i read the less intersted i become,

You like being treated like a human being? Then it's time for you to get the hell outta here...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Security and me don't get along at all. Especially at Twilo. I love Twilo and will forever go every friday night religiously, but for the past two fridays I've been pulled to the back and searched. This past friday I started asking them what the deal was... then talked with the manager and then got a little smart with one of the guards who later threw me out.

As an aside the guard who threw me out had to be held back by another guard. apparently he wanted to jump me. smile.gif Either way, I love the club but the security needs an attitude check!

As an aside I was clean both times! :P

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.