Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Mama Week 2005

djjoemama

If you've got a chance to come by any of these events shoot me an email, and I'll sort you out:

Wednesday @ Gypsy Bar:: Before it was Gypsy Bar, before it was Pravda 116, is when this party started. Arguably one of Boston's longest running parties, it is jammed week in and week out. I'll be playing House in the back while JC keeps the international flavors pumping in the front room.

Thursday @ Vertigo:: Analog lounge is another local favorite. Driven by originality & exploration, open creative license is S.O.P. here. I'll be tagging all night with Emjae again for those of you that missed our set @ The Phoenix Landing.

Friday @ Mantra:: Inernational Friday's. Another fantastic party that's running into it's 3rd year.

Saturday @ Underbar:: my monthly 'Free 2 Be' party, which has been sold out the last 3 Saturday's I've played. RSVP/Guestlist is highly reccomended.

Also, a quick note, I'm working on very special event coming up in October, the likes of which Boston has not seen since Mr. Tenaglia was here in 2000 @ Rise. Once the final 'i's' are dotted, and 't's' are crossed, I'll post all the juicy details, so keep your ears tuned in here.