Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"What do you love more HOUSE MUSIC/DANCE OR ME"

HOW FUNNY! I was going to post a "What came first? Dance or music?" question yesterday. For me music came first, literally. I remember the first time I danced was at Einstein's with my hands in my pocket. I had no idea how to dance. So since the music came first I'll dish out my theme/epitath:

"Music was my 1st love and it will be my last.

Music of the future and music of the past."

I love DANCE/MUSIC - to me they're the same thing, a cause & efffect - hand in hand. Hard to seperate. Sorry to get into this so much but those 2 things are my absolute favorite things in the world. "Me" would always take 3rd place.

first off.,. im on a shitty as comp in ,mykanos so mid the typos.,.

to ask someone you care about to chose between you and something you love such as house music and dancing is like asking someone to give up their childhood pet.,.

the two things are completely different and independant of one another.,.

house is part of who i am.,.

the person i love is not.,. they are their own person.,. we share a relaitonship.,.

and if someone would ask me to give up house or dancing for them then they vcould go fuck themselves.,.\

other than that, i totally miss nyc.,. myksanos is pretty overrated,.. dont get me wrong, something to do, a place to see, but i got here thursday and was ready to leave yesterday.,. the spots are nice, but theres a def lack of variety.,. nice beaches, and how often can you watch the sun rise while overlooking gorgeous beaches listening to world class djs (caught deep dish the other nite, was DOP!!!!).,. but the music here i no better than in nyc, and i miss my peeps on the floor.,. and everything is rediculously ovrpriced (as if nyc isnt bad noug).,. anyways.,. ill see everyon when i get back at the end of sept.,. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoox

other than that, i totally miss nyc.,. myksanos is pretty overrated,.. dont get me wrong, something to do, a place to see, but i got here thursday and was ready to leave yesterday.,. the spots are nice, but theres a def lack of variety.,. nice beaches, and how often can you watch the sun rise while overlooking gorgeous beaches listening to world class djs (caught deep dish the other nite, was DOP!!!!).,. but the music here i no better than in nyc, and i miss my peeps on the floor.,. and everything is rediculously ovrpriced (as if nyc isnt bad noug).,. anyways.,. ill see everyon when i get back at the end of sept.,. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoox

its Mykonos :) .....unfortunately, you are there at the worst part of season...

What's the best time to go? I'm thinking of breaking from my annual Ibiza trips and going someplace else next year. Mykonos is a possibility.

August 10-20 - Peak Season...the best way to plan your vacation is to visit Cavo Paradiso's website and see what djs they have booked on what dates and then decide from there...

Mykonos is a tiny island...NOTHING like Ibiza...Ive been to Ibiza a few times and Love it...but its completely different....you can't compare the 2 in any way...they are both beautiful in their own unique ways :)

August 10-20 - Peak Season...the best way to plan your vacation is to visit Cavo Paradiso's website and see what djs they have booked on what dates and then decide from there...

Mykonos is a tiny island...NOTHING like Ibiza...Ive been to Ibiza a few times and Love it...but its completely different....you can't compare the 2 in any way...they are both beautiful in their own unique ways :)

I'm not looking for another Ibiza, the reason I want to go to Mykonos is I want something different. After 5 summers going to Ibiza, I think it's time to explore something else... but, there's a chance I'll be back!

I love house and will never give it up. I do not care how deeply I am romantically involved.. I am willing to make a compromise. Maybe go out less frequently or listen to her music when she is in the car. But lets say there is going to be a Body N Soul reunion on her birthday she better let me go.

Discuss please! If you been on this boat tell the story.Or what are you peoples overall response to this if it was put to you.

whoever would ask me that question obviously would not understand my lifestyle and the passion I have for Dancing & Music, therefore I would not even have given them a chance to began a relationship with ...

...so basically, this question is completely obsolete in my book :)