Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Anti-MySpace Thread

I have friends that use myspace and I bust their balls all the time. I honestly just dont see the point of it. Why not go out to a club or bar and meet people, instead of talking to people you will never meet. All these guys on there take pics of themselves with no shirts on, and think this is cool? Sorry but its real corny. And then you have these busted bitches that need to put some clothes on. I dont want to offend anyone but dont you people have better things to waste your time on then myspace? The people that created this website are making alot of money off of bullshit. So everyone that agrees with me get out your frustrations in this thread and join the boycott with me.

I dont know if you being sarcastic or not but I'm sure not too many people find their fiance on myspace. If anything it leads to statutory rape or an std

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Acutually I thought it was coool at first, then I see guys with 82364 friends and its all these half naked girls all dolled up like Chrstina Aguilera, ummm these are your friends? yeah ok ....just another way to hook up...whatever now I dont even bother

except me and Cookie leave sickkkkkkkkk comments to each other

i havent updated my profile in like 8 months

it def. seems like more of a place to hook up. people need to get out more man....jesus

i HATE when people put stupid video's and songs on their site. you think your cool cuz u have music in the background you fucking prick? ugh :blown:

i havent updated my profile in like 8 months

it def. seems like more of a place to hook up. people need to get out more man....jesus

i HATE when people put stupid video's and songs on their site. you think your cool cuz u have music in the background you fucking prick? ugh :blown:

haha you jerk lol

Some of these people spent way too much time creating these pages...and even more time send messages to 19 year old girls that are actually 15. Im not speaking for everyone but most of these pages I've seen are just so cheesy.

Sample Page: Hi my name is Jess!!!!! Im 18 (cough cough) and Im from Slutsville, NJ. I love clubbing and dance music. Lasgo is like the best DJ ever. I love shopping , Gucci and Prada are my favorite brands. Im looking for hook-ups but only if you are a guido that wears capris, takes steroids, and has spiky hair. If this is you, send me a message and Ill suck your dick. Make sure you have a picture of yourself with your shirt off on your page or I wont respond. If you look below you can find pictures of the rest of my slutty friends that will probably suck your dick too..maybe we can do it at the same time.

Althought I cant knock spiky hair cause I have it.

so what's wrong with that?

if some girl is putting her cocksucking services on the internet i applaud it.

Some of these people spent way too much time creating these pages...and even more time send messages to 19 year old girls that are actually 15. Im not speaking for everyone but most of these pages I've seen are just so cheesy.

Sample Page: Hi my name is Jess!!!!! Im 18 (cough cough) and Im from Slutsville, NJ. I love clubbing and dance music. Lasgo is like the best DJ ever. I love shopping , Gucci and Prada are my favorite brands. Im looking for hook-ups but only if you are a guido that wears capris, takes steroids, and has spiky hair. If this is you, send me a message and Ill suck your dick. Make sure you have a picture of yourself with your shirt off on your page or I wont respond. If you look below you can find pictures of the rest of my slutty friends that will probably suck your dick too..maybe we can do it at the same time.

Althought I cant knock spiky hair cause I have it.

sorry but i have to do this..

i've found SOOOOOOOOO many people i've lost along the way for whatever reasons and it's so fucking exciting when they email me and they're like, "omg what happened to you?" or "remember me?" or "holy shit.. i remember you from this party" etc etc... people i thought i'd never meet/ see/ get to talk to again.. just today this kid i used to go to goth clubs with in 1996 emailed me on myspace and was like blah blah blah!! just when i thought i'd never see him again.. so whatever, stop hating and start looking.

Well then I guess it depends what reasons you use if for. If using it to find people you went to high school or something along those lines then I guess its not so bad. But if you use it for hook-ups then there is something wrong with you. Get out of your house and get out.

im still refusing to join it. Yeah its good for whateer reasons peopel use it for. Some people cant hook up in person so its easier for them to meet online adn do it. As wellas get youn naieve girls as well. Some epople might meet long lost frineds which i guess is a good thing. Some people use it to promote shit or get more "friends", so who knows, alli know is that i still refused to be on it. And believe me i get like 2 emails a day asking to join it lol. So with any luck i too can have 2000 or so friends. What i really dont understand is why leave a message on there why not just pick up the phone or im.