Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K or Digweed this Friday?

I have seen them both many times. IMHO Digweed, at his best, is better than Sander but Digweed also has off nights when he experiments too much. Sander, on the other hand, has never disappointed me. But Sander comes to NYC more often than Digweed and the sound system at Spirit is better although I usually like the vibe at Crobar more. Hmm... I guess Im not really helping you am I? Well... if I had to choose I would just go with Digweed - he may not come to NYC for a while and if you are lucky, he may just put on one heck of a show.

I have seen them both many times. IMHO Digweed, at his best, is better than Sander but Digweed also has off nights when he experiments too much. Sander, on the other hand, has never disappointed me. But Sander comes to NYC more often than Digweed and the sound system at Spirit is better although I usually like the vibe at Crobar more. Hmm... I guess Im not really helping you am I? Well... if I had to choose I would just go with Digweed - he may not come to NYC for a while and if you are lucky, he may just put on one heck of a show.

oh damn.. i just realized you are going to both. all power to you! :beer:

how anyone can compare digweed and sander or digweed and anyone for that matter is beyond me..

i have actually heard them play the same tracks quite a few times. so i dont think comparability is an issue. now if i had compared digweed to lets say... system of a down...then id understand your incomprehension. but to say that digweed can not be compared to anybody - well that just means you are a digweedhead. but nothing wrong with that.

i have actually heard them play the same tracks quite a few times. so i dont think comparability is an issue. now if i had compared digweed to lets say... system of a down...then id understand your incomprehension. but to say that digweed can not be compared to anybody - well that just means you are a digweedhead. but nothing wrong with that.

i'm actually not a digweedhead. i just appreciate what he stands for what he's done and his god, i can't even find the adjective - mixes. but sander's here all the time and digweed isn't. why miss the opportunity to see him spin where he hasn't since it closed?

This is actually just a camouflage post for the afterhours event... guy constantly pumps this....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=158107

Wusup mike havent seen ya in abit. And i must say while clubplanet doesnt seem to show much love to johnny k's parties they seem to be doing pretty damn good actually. Time and time again at so many different parties do i keep hearing about it. Would love to go but with work at 9am its a abit tough. Gonna try to suck it ip johnny k and make it over tonite but the lady might kill me lol.