Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The last song ever played at TEMPTS will be..........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Richie Rydell?

everyone has a remix to that so not sure which one you're talking about.

i just think he should end the night with a sick track we all can have our last dance to and bug out....no need for the emotional sad slow vocals.....lets go out with a bang.....

let all the tears and emotions come later when you get to talk to denny afterwards

let all the tears and emotions come later when you get to talk to denny afterwards

Dont think thats gonna happen, i'm crying here at werq. once we pre-game and I go into a huge k-hole, i'm gonna start crying. Once I see jolly ole denny in the booth, its all over for me.

I think he played that at the last closing party before he announced it was over........but yeah that would be a good final song...............or wait maybe he played it at classics?? or both..........who knows, I suffer from CRS...

but maybe he can end it a bit different with "Sad but True??" lol

or Frank Sinatras "My way"...preferably sung by Elvis

I think he played that at the last closing party before he announced it was over........but yeah that would be a good final song...............

he played it early in his set at last year's closing party and in the middle on the track he got on the mic and said

"I think this track is tryin to tell us something" or something along those lines

he closed out last year wit Unspeakable Joy

Werq is a Richie Santana Signature Closing song. Highly unlikely Denny will close tempts out wit that...

maybe richie will on saturday nite

yes we know this,but everyone has there remix

im still sticking with my choice,but we all know denny will have something sick up his sleeve for that night

he played it early in his set at last year's closing party and in the middle on the track he got on the mic and said

"I think this track is tryin to tell us something" or something along those lines

he closed out last year wit Unspeakable Joy

yeah yeah yeah that was it....now I remember!!!!

im going out on a limb here, im going with RELENTLESS

why you ask? because he is the king of relentless, and he is the only dj worthy of playing it. if its gona be the last track of the tempts era, its gona be the track that everyone knows him for.

Will you and the wife be there?