Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The last song ever played at TEMPTS will be..........

I heard it at Tempts in 99, first time I heard the song was at Metro Lounge when Danny Teneglia rocked it in his debut there. Boris played it a lot at big Fridays at Roxy too. Great track, and Im still yet to hear it at any so called classic parties today.

I think the classics need to be updated anyway.......what about dark beat, and la la land............and songs from those years.....never hear them at classic.............or are they not considered classics yet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the classics need to be updated anyway.......what about dark beat, and la la land............and songs from those years.....never hear them at classic.............or are they not considered classics yet

stiff, I dont have the time or energy to sound off on classics night right now, Ill put up a post later about it....

Dark Beat to me was more of a FAD song, sadly I do hear it still... la la land is fun as a sample or riff imo

I.......what about dark beat, and la la land............and songs from those years.....never hear them at classic.............or are they not considered classics yet

Anything that made a Louie Devito cd should not be considered a classic.

Dark Beat should never be considered a classic.

its not a classic if it gets played all the time....it then turns into an anthem

its not a classic if it gets played all the time....it then turns into an anthem

I can't believe the politics involved with music, dj's and message boards...........geez

All I was saying is at what point do they become oldies and let some other newer songs take the classics title............

101.1 use to be oldies....I loved that station and I love 50's music/ real rock and roll....

now that station plays 70 & 80's...is that now the new oldies........someone please school me on these politics

i cant believe that relentless is still a track that people wanna hear...GET OVER IT!

:gang: relentless!

retire it, destroy it, throw it in the garbage, run it over with a tart bus. that song is long overdue for an overhaul!

YOU FUCKING MOMO!!

Granted, Relentless isn't the best song but good effin times at any classic party ...

it sucked then and it sucked now but very appropriate for the closing party which is what this thread is about so stuff it and did you really say tart bus?

re-read the thread...look at all the other songs mentioned.

all old

all cheese

but super appropriate