Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louisiana Looting

call me a redneck racist, but PLEASE show me one picture of a white person or someone other than black running off with piles of NFL Jerseys and other shit... i'd be very surprised to see any....

The reason that you don't see any is that the people who couldn't evacuate, who are trapped there, were the poorest people. In LA, they happen to be black... that's why you don't see any. If there were more white people there, they would be stealing shit too.

in miami after andrew it was the same shit .. everyone wanted us to leave our home cause of the devestation . and we lived where andrew hit the worst . i live in a town in miami called cutler ridge .. its a descent hood but pretty close to a bad one .. and the looting was outta fucking control. i was 17 and slept on the part of my roof that was left with a rifle . my dad and uncle stayed up all night outside as well armed cause we did manage to save some of our belongings . and we saw people going into houses 2 houses down and stealing everything .. even their personal shit like documents , albums all kinds of shit just for the fuck of it . unfortunately this was a time where we only took care of our own shit cause we were clearly out numbered but definately respected when they walked by and saw us armed and ready to rope em off :laugh: some even would smile and wave at us .. :laugh: like saying its ok little man .. we will just go next door :laugh: but that was definately the worst shit i ever went thru .. besides marriage of course.