Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you and your H2!

DETROIT

they're so fuckin ugly though.... i mean aside from the whole gas guzzler thing, it's like driving this huge fucking thing on the road, the design from the outside is shit.... i knew this couple that was getting married, and the bride INSISTED that they have a hummer limo.. it's like wtf, that's a wedding, how low class is that, sure it might cost a lot, but lacks class...

h2 bites. Its all about the Original.

they're so fuckin ugly though.... i mean aside from the whole gas guzzler thing, it's like driving this huge fucking thing on the road, the design from the outside is shit.... i knew this couple that was getting married, and the bride INSISTED that they have a hummer limo.. it's like wtf, that's a wedding, how low class is that, sure it might cost a lot, but lacks class...

Money cant buy class.

How is getting a stretch hummer at a wedding low class? What would be classy then... a horse and carriage?

it's tacky and tasteless in my opinion, hummers are military vehicles, and then all of a sudden, people want to drive those around the roads? Yeah cause we live in combat... you're getting married, not going to war (although some people may see that differently)