Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina: People Shooting at Rescue Boats?

I just saw a segment on FoxNews and I need to vent because I really dont understand how people can be this ignorant. Fox just showed what they said was over 1000 civilian boats, these people offered there time and energy to come help rescue. But there was one problem, they were forced to wait on the outskirts of New Orleans. They sent a first wave in at 6 this morning and they got fired upon,so they had to retreat. It probably was these stupid motherfuckers that stole all the guns from Walmart. I cant even imagine how someone can be that ignorant. I can understand people looting food and clothes, basic neccesities. But it is just chaos down there, the police have no control over anything and they really need to get a handle on things. I also heard the rescue helicopters were being shot at. When they find these people that are roaming around with AK47's or whoever is shooting at rescue missions they really need to just kill them with no hesitation. I cant get over this, this is some sad shit goin on down there.

Maybe I should have CLARIFIED myself. Obviously I dont think its ok for them to shoot at cops. What I meant was, these people that are shooting, are the sames ones doing the looting, so I could see why they are shooting at cops. they dont want to get in trouble. LIke I said, I think all of these people should be killed, im not condoning cop killers, assholes. So before you jump down my throat think about what I said. If im pissed they are shooting at rescue workers u dont think id be more pissed they are shooting at cops? I wish I could go there myself and take these motherfuckers out. So stop thinking your all god gifts to the world, and get back to reality..are just come at me with your desert eagle.

Maybe I should have CLARIFIED myself. Obviously I dont think its ok for them to shoot at cops. What I meant was, these people that are shooting, are the sames ones doing the looting, so I could see why they are shooting at cops. they dont want to get in trouble. LIke I said, all of these people should be killed, im not condoding cop killers assholes. So stop thinking your all god gifts to the world, and get back to reality..are just come at me with your desert eagle.
All these people should be killed??

I think you may have just won the award for most ignorant post.Not to mention your spelling sucks ass you farkin inbreed. :gang:

If you read what I just wrote all these people is refering to anyone shooting at rescue workers and cops. MY UNCLE LIVES IN MISSISSIPPI AND HE NO LONGER HAS A HOME. SO THIS HITS HOME WITH ME!! IF ALL OF YOU READ MY POST AND ACTUALLY THINK IM SAYING ITS OK TO KILL COPS AND RESCUE WORKERS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE DEVASTATION THE OCCURED IN THE GULF COAST. I WISH I COULD PERSONALLY GO DOWN THERE AND HUNT DOWN THESE SCUMBAGS AND KILL THEM MYSELF.

So if you are just looking to rip on someone please take it somewhere else, but I bet all of you that just ripped on me probably feel the same way I do(and wish you could go down there and do something about it), maybe I just worded it wrong. IM SORRY PEOPLE IM ONLY HUMAN

If you read what I just wrote all these people is refering to anyone shooting at rescue workers and cops. MY UNCLE LIVES IN MISSISSIPPI AND HE NO LONGER HAS A HOME. SO THIA HITS HOME WITH ME!! IF ALL OF YOU READ MY POST AND ACTUALLY THINK IM SAYING ITS OK TO KILL COPS AND RESCUE WORKERS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE DEVASTATION THE OCCURED IN THE GULF COAST. I WISH I COULD PERSONALLY GO DOWN THERE AND HUNT DOWN THESE SCUMBAGS AND KILL THEM MYSELF.

So if you are just looking to rip on someone please take it somewhere else, but I bet all of you that just ripped on me probably feel the same way I do(and wish you could go down there and do something about it), maybe I just worded it wrong. IM SORRY PEOPLE IM ONLY HUMAN

i think its ridiculous too how people are taking advantage of the situation.i just saw on tv earlier a guy in a car with the trunk full of beer.now i can understand maybe looting for some food water or maybe some warm clothes or blankets.but these morons that are stealing guns and shooting at rescuers and making things more chaotic need to be dealt with a agree i just don't think killing them is the best answer,theres already enough death.u gotta remember these people have been on the streets since monday.many havnt eaten or drank anything in days and im sure some of them are reacting in a manner they normally wouldn't.i mean how would u feel living in this country and something like this happened to your city and it took days before any help arrived when we are soo quick to aide other countries..wouldn't you be a little pissed off and acting irrational too??i dunno i never been through anything like that im not sure how i would react.

You are right, these people have been through a catastrohpic event, and are acting irrational. Put in their shoes, I would probably act irrational too but not to that extent. I completely understand looting food, clothing, and neccesities needed to live. But people are looting electronics and stuff, what are they gonna do with all that? I just saw a report saying a national guardsmen was shot inside the superdome, rescue helicopters keep getting shot at, along with rescue boats, these officials and civilians are risking their lives and time and energy to help complete strangers. My point of view is, I cant comprehend why they are committing all these shooting. These people are trying to help others, to take them to a place where they can get clean drinking water, food, a hot shower, and a dry place to sleep. And they have to dodge bullets while doing this too? What do some of you propose to solve this problem? We cant arrest them, we have no place to hold them. What do we do? Continue to let them hinder rescue missions and have the possibility of them taking the lives of rescuers? I dont know, but by shooting at someone obviously you have the intent to kill, so why shouldnt they be killed? Especially in a situation where the rescue missions are hard enough as it is, nevermind having to worry about bullets flying past your head. I cant comprehend this, these people behind these shootings are scum.