Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed Review

Had to leave at 700am, anyone know what time the party went until(or is it still going on)??????

-

arrived 345. music ok. i forget the time but i believe around 5 he dropped some donna summer(??) jam(love to love u baby) and than it took off

-

there was room to dance, only a handful of shirtless meatheads, all in all a good time. the crowd was a good crowd, didnt see any fights and everyone was really into the music :bounce:

-

only complaint was that the part of the dance floor right in front of the dj booth smelled like dirty armpits :mad:

-

Howells coming next week, then mr lawler in october(cd release party)

-

oh, p.s. Didgweed kicked ASS :bowdown:

Digweed def has a long history at that building

-

personally like him solo as compared to when he spun w/sasha

-

he has never dissapointed when i have seen him, with the exception of the twilo 5 year anniversary party(he opened for Tenaglia), when he was WAY too trancey for my taste..

and what does that mean dj quick? Most people who are serious bout music arent even on this board anymore. Just a bunch of peeps who post nonsense is whats left with the music heads in the minorit, IMO of course. With that said see ya at disco for after hrs, time to go to sleep.

best set/night out i've ever had. i can't write a review; it's too much for me to attempt. excellent break downs, abstractions, colors, spirits and godlike messages. the crowd was real and came from the woodwork. people remembered me. he made me the savage i thought i could be. loved the industrial sounds. :)

I got chills stepping on the dancefloor. Haven't been to that place since Twilo closed down and man did it bring back memories. The man continues to out do himself every fucking time. Personal fav was when he dropped his track from the communicate album. What!

Hope he comes back to that place soon.

I was there.

Got there around 1:30 stayed till about 5:30. not too much after that love to love you track. in fact i asked about it on another board i post on (under a diff name) i was loving it!!

i thought the music was really good as well as the crowd.

as an old timer, i was happy to see it wasn't all kids and the crowd, from where we stood all seemed in control.

we didn't go on the dance floor cause it was too packed but stood off to the side by the bar in the back where there was plenty of room to get down.

I got chills stepping on the dancefloor. Haven't been to that place since Twilo closed down and man did it bring back memories. The man continues to out do himself every fucking time. Personal fav was when he dropped his track from the communicate album. What!

Hope he comes back to that place soon.

Pushing too hard.