Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING OF STAR 80 FRIDAYS @ CENTRO W/ DJ'S DAVIS G & DAVID QUEST

Pure Nite Life & B.L.E Promotions

Presents a party where old meets new

Grand Opening of Star 80 @ Centro

Friday September 23, 2005

Level One ~ The best of 80's Dance,Freestyle,House mixed by Davis G.

Level Two ~ 21st Century...The best in Vocal,Tribal & Progressive beats David Quest

21+ to enter a must

Proper ID Required

Centro

RT 35 North

South Amboy,NJ

WWW.PURENITELIFE.COM

You the man Davis G, now I am just wandering, I know this placed opened up as a country club, they tried turning into a dance club, don't think it worked out to well, then back to country and rock bands on friday nights, but this party seems like the one that will for for this place!!!! LET's go Davis G!!!! Rock it!!!

7 days and counting. Star 80 is gonna be the next best thing to hit Jersey. This party is getting some retarded feed back. Davis G & David Quest are give back to Jersey what has been lost for years. This party has the right people pushing it.

If anyone is intrested in getting some FREE drink passes mailed to them e-mail me for more info! pnlatomic@aol.com

www.PureNiteLife.com

7 days and counting. Star 80 is gonna be the next best thing to hit Jersey. This party is getting some retarded feed back. Davis G & David Quest are give back to Jersey what has been lost for years. This party has the right people pushing it.

If anyone is intrested in getting some FREE drink passes mailed to them e-mail me for more info! pnlatomic@aol.com

www.PureNiteLife.com

i think your gonna need alot of drink passes...bananas