Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Bush Doesnt Care About Black People

elevatedflow

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Im not saying kanye was right on this one, but yo PROPS for speaking out your heart and mind. If that is how he felt at that moment, THEN FUCKIN-A MAN good shit!

Now for all of you who are going to call Kanye ignorant and fucking an asshole and whatnot. Then just have your lovely (piece of shit asshole worthless screwup hick) president explain why it took so long for him to mobilize troops and to get off VACATION while people were dying of starvation on the streets of a major metropolitan city... thats all he has to do.

I read that so far, George Bush has spent 16% of his presidency vacationing...he's been in the white house even less than Richard Nixon, who got impeached after two years...nice... :vomit2:

He is now also the president to hold the record for most vacation days. The last persident to hold the record was Regan, but that was after 8 years in office. Georgies last day in office is Janurary 19, 2009.

Im praying he resigns ...

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Im not saying kanye was right on this one, but yo PROPS for speaking out your heart and mind. If that is how he felt at that moment, THEN FUCKIN-A MAN good shit!

Now for all of you who are going to call Kanye ignorant and fucking an asshole and whatnot. Then just have your lovely (piece of shit asshole worthless screwup hick) president explain why it took so long for him to mobilize troops and to get off VACATION while people were dying of starvation on the streets of a major metropolitan city... thats all he has to do.

I'm not trying to defend Bush too much cause I think he's an ass, but Kayne West is one dumb, arrogant, shit for brains. Guess what, when you are looting from the relief supplies and shooting at helicopters and relief workers who are there to help you, you deserve to have your ass executed.

I heard that one of the first people that was shot & killed was some piece of shit that was shooting because he was not rescued before someone else.......................that someone else was apparently a baby on a respirator. Fuck him and fuck Kanye West too.

I'm not trying to defend Bush too much cause I think he's an ass, but Kayne West is one dumb, arrogant, shit for brains. Guess what, when you are looting from the relief supplies and shooting at helicopters and relief workers who are there to help you, you deserve to have your ass executed.

I heard that one of the first people that was shot & killed was some piece of shit that was shooting because he was not rescued before someone else.......................that someone else was apparently a baby on a respirator. Fuck him and fuck Kanye West too.

word.

Shit escolated to this point because our pitiful excuse of a leader failed at his job. There could have been so many more precautions taken to help the people of NOLA. That is what is worrying me the most, people over see the bullshit job done by George Bush and focus on the behaviour of the people. Dont forget that NOLA was primarly a black city before it was torn to shreds. Also NOLA was rated one of the most violent cities in the USA, so with that already being common knowledge, wouldnt you want extra support JUST IN CASE!? Its not like a band of random black people came down and all started looting and whatnot. The people of the city had no choice, they needed to steal to survive.

There are extreme cases of violence going on as we sit here, praying for the best. What we dont know is what brought these people to commit such acts. Have they gone mad? Were they over whelmed with anger while they watched a love one die in their hands?

take in to consideration the circumstance and all of the possibilities that could drive people to be this way.

Seriously people, do you honestly think that after Bush heard about what happened his 1st response was.."fuck it, they're black..who cares"...Honestly that's the most ignorant thing I have ever heard anyone say. Kanye should really stfu. Everyone was getting help equally...no1 was getting left behind because of their skin color..!!!

Seriously people, do you honestly think that after Bush heard about what happened his 1st response was.."fuck it, they're black..who cares"...Honestly that's the most ignorant thing I have ever heard anyone say. Kanye should really stfu. Everyone was getting help equally...no1 was getting left behind because of their skin color..!!!

I wish kanye said .. GEORGE BUSH DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE OF AMERICA .. now that would have been the fucking bomb line to drop on national television. Like i said before in my original post, if what kanye said was so ignorant, then wouldnt it be easy for the president to explain why it took him so long to respond to this disaster. Its really easy for him to rememdy the shit storm that is being thrown at him. Sit face to face w/ Kanye and explain to him why he (bush) was still on vacation 2 days after the hurricane hit. Why wasnt there any precautionary measures taken knowing the possibilities of a major metropolitan disaster could occur. Explain how is it possible that he cut the budget spending for attempting to fix those levee's ... just an answer, that is all Michael Moore and The dead soliders mother ever wanted out of this fucking asshole .. a simple answer as to why he acted the way he did .. and never does he respond