Clubplanet Nightlife Community

electronic music is slowly coming to an end in miami .

koky

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reggaeton es música para gangueros vendedores de cocaina y putas cingonas con herpes en la chocha...I love the rythm though! :)

:finger:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one Funk.......to be honest with you I went about a month ago to a spanish club and I have to admit I had a GREAT time!!!!

I had not gone to a spanish club in about 8 years, and actually felt wierd at the begininng.....but it was fun to dance salsa, merengue, and yes even regueton:tongue:. I mean no matter what type of genre I have been listening or dancing to the past few years I cant forget that I am Latin and I LOOOOOVE my Latin Roots(nothing sexier), besides the only reason they are doing it is cause they know thats where the money is at right now, and the clubbing industry is a business and they are going to look out for their best interest not the consumers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one Funk.......to be honest with you I went about a month ago to a spanish club and I have to admit I had a GREAT time!!!!

I had not gone to a spanish club in about 8 years, and actually felt wierd at the begininng.....but it was fun to dance salsa, merengue, and yes even regueton:tongue:. I mean no matter what type of genre I have been listening or dancing to the past few years I cant forget that I am Latin and I LOOOOOVE my Latin Roots(nothing sexier), besides the only reason they are doing it is cause they know thats where the money is at right now, and the clubbing industry is a business and they are going to look out for their best interest not the consumers.

osea que te gusta la naftalina? :)

• 2 weeks later...

WAH WAH WAH...stop fuckin cryin....the people at SPACE are business men..do you think they give a fuck about what YOU like?? do you think they open the club for the love of Electronic music??? hahahahahaha. No they did it because trance and techno was hot !! now it's not. Reggaeton is and they gonna make tons of $$$$$. it's only a trend people. Beside who listen to that trance/ techno shit this days!! HOUSE MUSIC BABY!!!

WAH WAH WAH...stop fuckin cryin....the people at SPACE are business men..do you think they give a fuck about what YOU like?? do you think they open the club for the love of Electronic music??? hahahahahaha. No they did it because trance and techno was hot !! now it's not. Reggaeton is and they gonna make tons of $$$$$. it's only a trend people. Beside who listen to that trance/ techno shit this days!! HOUSE MUSIC BABY!!!

newbie.jpg

STFU_NEWBIE.jpg

stfu_newbie2.jpg

normal_stfu-noob.jpg

You know .. I go away for a bit for a break from CP, and its good to come back and see Koky posting the same old bullshit that he has always posts just to keep the same old vibe in this place!!

:)

:lol3: Wait a second... You mean you don't spend every waking minute patrolling the board and erasing any post or thread that you don't like or that insults one of CP's advertising sponsors? :confused::rolleyes:

What a concept! :D

You know .. I go away for a bit for a break from CP, and its good to come back and see Koky posting the same old bullshit that he has always posts just to keep the same old vibe in this place!!

:)

its good to see you teaching karate again .. COBRA KAIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A GRUMPY OLD FART !! :rolleyes:

dont worry charlie , we are working on an anti aging cream for you dude .