Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ's vs. the dancers - a who's who on the board

Hey I'm still wondering who's who on this board. If you're a DJ please state the type of music you spin and where you play and if you're a dancer please state the type of music you like and what clubs you dance at. I'm still trying to find where to go and this would help.

ME: I'm a definite electro dancer. Went to Shelter (Area 10018) Friday night and that was cool (not exactly electro but it was still fun). Actually headed out Sunday night too and had the DJ thank me for dancing to his set (it was early and I was the only one on the floor).

This could also be subtitled the "Slam-me-daily" if you guys feel the need.

Hey I'm still wondering who's who on this board. If you're a DJ please state the type of music you spin and where you play and if you're a dancer please state the type of music you like and what clubs you dance at. I'm still trying to find where to go and this would help.

ME: I'm a definite electro dancer. Went to Shelter (Area 10018) Friday night and that was cool (not exactly electro but it was still fun). Actually headed out Sunday night too and had the DJ thank me for dancing to his set (it was early and I was the only one on the floor).

This could also be subtitled the "Slam-me-daily" if you guys feel the need.

Stymie does the ill popin and lockin.

When i go out, its to get down and funky on the dancefloor .. my fav music to listen to while dancing ..

depends ... Im really in to techno, I LOVE TECHNO, all aspects of it. My favs kinda of music to listen to is Techno/House/triabl/progressive/Tech-House/Hard techno/ and if its one of those nights .. maybe some trance, but i never feel like i can dance right to dance..

What got me started, Drum N Bass .. props to the monday konkrete jungle night @ pyramind!!!

Hey - has anyone ever organized a "Club Planet - MY NAME IS...." party? Just some place small with the likes of Deepspell spinning some of our "favorites" so we can get to know each other & each other tastes? It'd be fun to dance with some of you guys just to see how you move and to see what you're all about. I know it's a cheesy idea but it'd be kind of fun running around with name-tags seeing who's who.

Uplifting tribal with occasional vocals would be ideal but I am open to all types of progressive house long as it isn't cheesy.

Well if there was a party I don't think we should limit it to just one type of music - that's why it'd be cool to do a lot of 'requests' so we could hear each other's "songs"

cool - i think this should be done soon - obviously we don't need to wear name tags but even if we could all meet in a bar (where we could dance) it'd be cool. and xlr8ted - you're not just saying this so you can kick my ass, are you???

We'll just settle it in the circle. Like they used to @ Simons

yo people - i thought the party idea would be fun but from the lack of responses i'm guessing it's a no-go all the way.... oh well, i'll meet you kids from cyberspace somewhere else some other time....

Why don't you start a thread that makes it clear you want to meet people (by the thread name) and see what kind of response you get?