Clubplanet Nightlife Community

celebrities

moe03

Just wanted to remind people here again about my new residency at Celebrities in Haledon, NJ on Friday nights. If you happen to show up, don't forget to say hello to me at the DJ booth and let me know that you heard about the party through this web-site. I need some more House heads to come because I want people who want House to outnumber the people who want to hear Rap. I'm more than happy to accomodate people's wants but I'm getting tired of the requests for Rap. Show some support for the House Music ya'll.

Come to Celebrities and demand your House Music!! :)

DJ Muni

I feel ya Muni. I have a residency at a bar in NY state, and the owner wants it to be a house night. But some people have no knowledge of music and no open minds. I too run into the same problem you had last Friday, I start out with house and dance and always end up switching over to rap and rock and roll, because thats what makes these people happy. Its almost as if all the people that want to hear house music head to clubs and lounges, and when it comes to college bars and places like celebs they just want to hear rap. They wouldnt know a good house set if they heard one.

I feel ya Muni. I have a residency at a bar in NY state, and the owner wants it to be a house night. But some people have no knowledge of music and no open minds. I too run into the same problem you had last Friday, I start out with house and dance and always end up switching over to rap and rock and roll, because thats what makes these people happy. Its almost as if all the people that want to hear house music head to clubs and lounges, and when it comes to college bars and places like celebs they just want to hear rap. They wouldnt know a good house set if they heard one.

where dude????????

It stinks doesn't it bro'?