Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads Should ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can't believe what I’m seeing on TV, How people could be treated like that, this time we the people can not Let these politicians get away with it, This is absolutely unbelievable, these politicians have gotten away with so much.

In Brazil the News Coverage is not censored, so the news my family is feeding me makes me wanna

:vomit2:

so much more going on, and the US Media will not show :splat:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can't believe what I’m seeing on TV, How people could be treated like that, this time we the people can not Let these politicians get away with it, This is absolutely unbelievable, these politicians have gotten away with so much.

In Brazil the News Coverage is not censored, so the news my family is feeding me makes me wanna

:vomit2:

so much more going on, and the US Media will not show :splat:

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?

In Brazil they showed American citizens evacuating NO, only to be turned back @ gun point, claiming they were protecting the neighboring county from looters, they were sent back, the Brazilian reporter captures all this on tape then goes to jail for that, and later finds out that every single person that went back died as a result

In Brazil they showed American citizens evacuating NO, only to be turned back @ gun point, claiming they were protecting the neighboring county from looters, they were sent back, the Brazilian reporter captures all this on tape then goes to jail for that, and later finds out that every single person that went back died as a result

You coming to Computer Jockeys meetup?

who's head .. bush?! head of fema?! mayor and administration of NOLA .. after bickering and bitching back and forth .. the only thing that should matter right now is gettin everyone out of there, in a new place and then we should started eating some pills ..

Or maybe we could just eat some pills and worry about those things when we come down?

:laugh: :laugh:

I was just gonna say who the fuck are "we"?

Seriously Warpdrive, I think the two of us should push aside our differences and maybe meet somewhere in Astoria or the city for a cup of coffee or a beer. We can sit and discuss politics, JP vs JV, sports, w/e life in general

all of this bickering back and forth isn't healthy

:hug:

Bro Don't give me that shit rite now, there is no way one can talk to you, I respect everyone’s opinion on this Message board and never talk back, but I swear sometimes you insult other members on this board with your Homophobic attitude... I’ll even say that I agree with some of your political views, but keep your sexual insecurity out of this board.

Bro Don't give me that shit rite now, there is no way one can talk to you, I respect everyone’s opinion on this Message board and never talk back, but I swear sometimes you insult other members on this board with your Homophobic attitude... I’ll even say that I agree with some of your political views, but keep your sexual insecurity out of this board.

Actually, NMN always gives people shit for making gay references, or using "gay" to mean negative things.

What are you talking about?