Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'the Big Boo' Crowd Hisses Kanye West

obby

Anyone see the game last night? Did you notice this?

'THE BIG BOO' CROWD HISSES KANYE WEST

Fri Sep 09 2005 10:30:28 ET

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm

At first I thought he sounded like an idiot. But now I think that although he did sound dumb, he had some COJONES to say what he said....and I'll give him props for that....besides......I don't think think Bush really cares about Blacks either.

wow... im glad i watched the whole thing on that link and not just the highlights on the news that I saw.

I have to say my opinion changed. First I thought he was just another self centered, megalomaniac rapper, who thought like the majority of americans that everytimes everything goes wrong, there has to be some one to blame.

Now at least I see, he was just very emotional about the whole situation, upset about everyones reaction, including his own ... "I even went shopping first" and he seemed to care about the victims much more than he did about blaming the president.

I doubt it, but I hope he realizes that he got 1/100000000 th of the attention that bush does. There is nothing you can say, and nothing you can do that someone isn't going to spin into a way to criticize you.

The whole situation was fucked.... for years they wanted to address the levy system, and people bitched that the money should be spent on education, and imediate programs that were needed right now and not "just in case" and now they bitch too.... not matter what people are going to bitch .. especially in hind sight.