Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Morillo .... lmfao

If anyone has a copy of the Morillo at Space, Ibiza set from a few weeks ago.. and was at the Closing party

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Finally into Alright

Cmon now :mad: too much of a coincidence not to mention the other 3 songs that were on there in pretty much the same order

I want my 30 bucks back.

now before you all jump down my throat, pm me and I'll be happy to email you both sets to compare :hat:

holllaaaaaaa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

c'mon You know what I mean.

I know what ur saying dear, but some of us arent cool enough to go to Ibiza nor are even cool enough to have someone give us Live CDs from Ibiza

some idiots dont even know where Ibiza is

so we gotta take what we can get

my friends and I DL the Closing party and we all listened to Part 2

mins 29 -34 are truly amazing... took me right back to that night

felt soo great....we are all gonna miss Tempts (so pathetic)

I know what ur saying dear, but some of us arent cool enough to go to Ibiza nor are even cool enough to have someone give us Live CDs from Ibiza

some idiots dont even know where Ibiza is

so we gotta take what we can get

my friends and I DL the Closing party and we all listened to Part 2

mins 29 -34 are truly amazing... took me right back to that night

felt soo great....we are all gonna miss Tempts (so pathetic)

Hollar..

I'm one of those people who aren't cool enough to go to Ibiza either, that's not the point of this post at all. And as I said in the original thread, I'd be happy to send the set to anyone that wants to hear what I'm talking about.. Nobody is trying to be 'Cool' here.

I should have known better than to post such an opinion on here but I was a little disappointed and decided to take a chance and post my thoughts on that night..

just as I've done MANY times before praising the SHIT out of Denny (and trust me, There are plenty of threads I can pull up where I'm doing nothing but giving him props all over the place), heck after last years closing party I was contemplating starting up a support group to deal with the fact that none of us would be in there ever again.. Things change, peoples style of music change thats that.

No biggie.

However, I've spoken with 'the man' himself and he's assured me he's never even heard of the Ibiza set and I'm just left to guess all of those similarities were just a very rare coincidence.

It happens....I stand corrected.

:compsux:

Nicky Silbila owns Jerze right now.. Once he is done w/ the Headliners cd vol 1 world tour, denny, richie, richie, kirk , djprime, moo, rod, todd and god are gonna move outta the state, cuz they're gonna be outta work.

I mean, they may have a shot at the daytime dj spot @ Lookers, but I doubt it.

Hollar..

However, I've spoken with 'the man' himself and he's assured me he's never even heard of the Ibiza set and I'm just left to guess all of those similarities were just a very rare coincidence.

what's he gonna say.?

yeah i heard it and copied it b/c i suck too much to program my own shit.

of course he's gonna say he never heard it.

he sucks.

Hollar..

I'm one of those people who aren't cool enough to go to Ibiza either, that's not the point of this post at all. And as I said in the original thread, I'd be happy to send the set to anyone that wants to hear what I'm talking about.. Nobody is trying to be 'Cool' here.

I should have known better than to post such an opinion on here but I was a little disappointed and decided to take a chance and post my thoughts on that night..

just as I've done MANY times before praising the SHIT out of Denny (and trust me, There are plenty of threads I can pull up where I'm doing nothing but giving him props all over the place), heck after last years closing party I was contemplating starting up a support group to deal with the fact that none of us would be in there ever again.. Things change, peoples style of music change thats that.

No biggie.

SPEAK YOUR MIND GIRL ...THIS IS A AMERICA, SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND

Nicky Silbila owns Jerze right now.. Once he is done w/ the Headliners cd vol 1 world tour, denny, richie, richie, kirk , djprime, moo, rod, todd and god are gonna move outta the state, cuz they're gonna be outta work.

I HOPE U R JOKING..............

HAHAHAHAH.....rather look at tities @ lookers at 12pm anyways...