Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M. A. C.

cookie6

I don't really like mac's products... they make good brushes, and they have a wide variety of eye shadow colors, but their concealers and foundations don't work for me...

I dont use foundation but I use their concealer...it works great

here's the link

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15106&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1407

I dont use foundation but I use their concealer...it works great

here's the link

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15106&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1407

I've tried a couple different colors of mac, I have a hard time with concealers, I feel like some of them make my skin look gray-ish, but I've liked the results of nars..

http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/stores/1/Eyebrightener-C55_category_7.aspx

the mascara's pretty good, i'm not that big into mascara though, got long lashes as it is...

luckeeeee! ^_^ I cheat. falsies are so glam. :) Besides, mascara annoys me... it's either runny or if waterproof totally stiff and hard to get off, not to mention, if you don't it ALL off, it makes the eyes sting the next morning. no thanks!

I used the mac foundation that night...it's ok. I really really love the Bare Essentuals mineral powder, you should check it out sometime. It's so light and is good for your skin. Not the best coverage for undereyes, but they have a 'tired eyes' powder I use in conjuction with a cream concealer. It lasts forever and no messy liquid with a shiny face three hours later...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...i had my makeup done for my bday at mac...i never got it done before cause i am kinda in the industry and always did a good job...but i wanted to try it out ....i was very nervous lol......they did a FABULOUS job...i absolutely adored it..

Guest onisakura

I just got two new eyeshadows.....Mulch and Humid. Mulch is a dark brown metallic and Humid is a nice deep emerald green....will go nice with camo.

I dont normally wear makeup every day but when i do i like to go with a dramatic look. :) MAC lends itself very well to that, since the pigments are so bold.

Guest onisakura

Just go to the store and try them out. I love their colors...they are bright and bold. Dont get the palettes/quads though. I've broken like 5 eyeshadows already. They are only good if you keep them flat in a drawer and don't take them anywhere.

Im sure they have a MAC at Aventura. Personally, i use the Moisture Tint, its very sheer and has SPF 15. For evening i put the Studio Fix over it. Makes your face look flawless. I'm not really a fan of their mascara though, its really clumpy so I use Clinique's.

Almost all my makeup is from MAC, i have some lip glosses and my blushes are from Chanel, and my facial cleanser, toner and moisturizers are from Clinique.

Thats the combination that i found works for me. Everyone is different though.

I just got two new eyeshadows.....Mulch and Humid. Mulch is a dark brown metallic and Humid is a nice deep emerald green....will go nice with camo.

I dont normally wear makeup every day but when i do i like to go with a dramatic look. :) MAC lends itself very well to that, since the pigments are so bold.

I'm on my 2nd Mulch...I thought it was too dark at first but i've grown to love it.

I'm looking for a good eyeshadow primer. I haven't tried one from MAC yet.

Any suggestions?

Guest onisakura

Oh man i had an awesome one that i got as a sample from sephora, but i cant remember who its from!! Go in there and ask, im sure they can tell you which one is good. Speaking of which...i need one too. I HATE it when my lids get oily and the color collects in the crease.

If i go sometime soon, i'll let you know.

Guest onisakura

Oh yeah and another thing....i use Carbon for an eyeliner. It works better than any pencil or liquid ive ever tried. I even took a real fine paint brush that i used wet to draw in curly q lines for halloween in the corners of my eyes. Lasted all night.

I only put cocoa butter on my face... and use eye shadow (usually clinique or lancome), mascara (i use one of the new ones from lancome) and eye-liner (also lancome).

I haven't used a foundation or whatever its called these days since.... hmmm i can't even recall.

Oh man i had an awesome one that i got as a sample from sephora, but i cant remember who its from!! Go in there and ask, im sure they can tell you which one is good. Speaking of which...i need one too. I HATE it when my lids get oily and the color collects in the crease.

If i go sometime soon, i'll let you know.

...foundation does the trick.....blot some onto your lids and let it set ...then apply shadow...

..also...if u are looking for a great mascara that doesnt clump((((because that is my biggest pet peeve))).....prescriptives...im using lash envy now and people comment all the time.....and i used to use false lashes by them....both great...