Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please beware of Bad party drugs

djames59

I want to emphasize how important it is to find a test kit for yourself if you are thinking of enhancing your party time.... there is more fake then real right now and I ask that you stop supporting assholes getting rich by selling trash.

Not only that you can fuck your body up real bad. Please search the web for testing kits (only $25) and do yourself and everyone you love a favor. everyone should have a kit available these days. And no it's not illegal to have the tester.

be safe,

DJ

www.bluelight.nu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I want to emphasize how important it is to find a test kit for yourself if you are thinking of enhancing your party time.... there is more fake then real right now and I ask that you stop supporting assholes getting rich by selling trash.

Not only that you can fuck your body up real bad. Please search the web for testing kits (only $25) and do yourself and everyone you love a favor. everyone should have a kit available these days. And no it's not illegal to have the tester.

be safe,

DJ

please be aware of shitty threads.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if this happend to anyone..I read that this kid took one pill and nothing happend he thought they were shit so the next night he took the same pill but he took 2 at the same time and he said that it hit him really hard....I read this about 2 years ago on this board..

I was wondering if this happend to anyone..I read that this kid took one pill and nothing happend he thought they were shit so the next night he took the same pill but he took 2 at the same time and he said that it hit him really hard....I read this about 2 years ago on this board..

this has happened to a few friends of mine. they never really got sick from it though.