Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr V (nyc) First time ever @ Aquabooty

mrjoebudious

Aquabooty

Friday September 16th

Special Guest: Mr. V (NYC/ Soul Channel, KenLou)

Residents: DHM's Omar, stephen and Edwin

First Floor: Dj Craze

After Hours: Hosted by Biz w/ Dj Roland

Doors 11pm

Nocturnal 5o ne 11th st Downtown Miami

Mr. V (aka. Victor Font) rising star and protégé of Louie Vega(Masters at Work) is blowing up dance floors worldwide. His first 12-inch, "Deep (House Music)," dropped in June on Frankie Feliciano's Ricanstruction label, hitting hard and quickly turing into an underground anthem. The brand new, "party-oriented crowd getter" called "Jus' Dance" (released on MAW sub-label KenLou Records) has been licensed for several upcoming compilations and is already a staple in the crates of most top house Djs. October's "The Drum," also on KenLou, finds Font heading in yet another direction: darker, harder and delightfully weird. It's clear that Font has some heavy tricks, sounds and styles up his sleeve, with much more to come on several labels including Sole Channel Music, which he runs with friend/frequent DJ partner Alix Alvarez.

A true party Dj that takes his craft very serious, but at the end of the day its all about having fun and a great party. "I'm a very shake-your-ass kind of DJ," Font says. "I've noticed that in our scene, there are great DJs who play music but tend to forget that it's about the party. I think too many house DJs have forgotten the basics of why we're here. I'm not here to talk about love, peace and freedom. Yeah, there are going to be one or two records like that, but at the end of the day, I want people to talk about my gig saying, "Damn..I had a great time."

Join us this friday on the Nocturnal rooftop and lets show Mr. V how we get down in Miami Aquabooty style!

Rsvp guest list - joebudi@hotmail.com

table reservations - 305.796.6010

upcoming events - www.aquabooty.com

Quality entertainment for dancefloor enthusiasts.