Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All About The U!!!!!

trojanman

WOWWWWW what a huge game by the Canes!!! They really needed that win today....and with the Canes coming back home to face the likes of Colorado, South Florida, and Duke, we should be 4-1 in a couple of weeks. Then travel to Temple which should be a gimme, 5-1, and then to Georgia Tech where, after building up a head full of steam, should be our first real challenge since the lost to FSU. My only knock is we have to definitely keep our penalties down, and Wright has to learn to throw the ball away now and again. Oh..... what's up with my boy Tyron Moss dammmmmmmmn homeboy is baller!

Psssssst, by the way, FSU goes down to tonight to BC!!!

Sorry my Eagles couldn't take care of the crimi"Noles" on Saturday night. We had a couple key players (Blackmon, Henderson) suck the fat one in crunch time. Great win for the Canes though! I think we'll see them in a rematch in the ACC Championship with FSU. Hopefully Wright will be even better when UM hits November schedule and beyond.

Flying in this Friday night from Beantown for a long weekend. Where's a good spot in SoBe to watch NFL ball on Sunday? In particular, a spot that might have Direct TV/Pats-Steelers game. I'm usually out for the count from Space Sunrise at this time, but I have to force the issue for the 4:15 kickoff some place. Thanks.

Flying in this Friday night from Beantown for a long weekend. Where's a good spot in SoBe to watch NFL ball on Sunday? In particular, a spot that might have Direct TV/Pats-Steelers game..

There are many places that are good for Sunday football.

Where are you going to be staying exactly?