Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you been to concerts lately???

funketeer

Bro, I don't know how I do it but I seem to be going to most every concert that comes our way, I hadn't seen much concerts lately but in the past two months or so I've seen a bunch..

Kings of Leon

Mars Volta and System of a Down

Keane

Jack Johnson

Coldplay

Paul Mc Cartney

and U2 is on the way...got tickets for that to :biggrin:

how about yous?

How was Keane? I think 'Everybody's Changing' is an amazing track.

And I wanted to see Coldplay. :(

Keane was really good, incredible how they get that sound from piano, drums and voice...I was also surprised of their stage presence, a really good show.

Coldplay was good musically but I don't know what the hell was going with Chris Martin, he said he was under heabvy medication because he had a crazy flu going on, actually he ended up postponing next day's show...he behaved like a snubby rockstar, he thinks he's Bono...and he's not.

I like Coldplay and I saw them play at UM for a A Rush of Blood to the Head...this time around all songs sounded the same, I was a bit disappointed...to the point that I think Keane was a better show hands down.

green day three weeks ago, with lola, 311 two weeks ago, with lola, foo fighters/weezer last week..im all concerted out....their fuckin expensive...

not seeing much on the schedule this fall (rock anyway) besides u2 and lets not even talk about how i got screwed out those tickets. i still would like to see the ticketmaster outlet at FAU in boca get wiped out by a hurricane...

green day three weeks ago, with lola, 311 two weeks ago, with lola, foo fighters/weezer last week..im all concerted out....their fuckin expensive...

not seeing much on the schedule this fall (rock anyway) besides u2 and lets not even talk about how i got screwed out those tickets. i still would like to see the ticketmaster outlet at FAU in boca get wiped out by a hurricane...

wow...I had forgotten about Green Day, I saw them aso and I have to say they were pretty darn bitchin' :rock:

green day and 311 with jeffgq :kiss2:

my latest nitch has been sporting events.. went to the OSU/Texas game two weeks ago and just got home tonight after being in gainesville for the Florida/Tennessee game.

going to the Louisiana state/Tennesse game on saturday and the following week, we're going to Boston for all three games in the Yanks/boSox series... can't fucking wait :eek:

green day and 311 with jeffgq :kiss2:

my latest nitch has been sporting events.. went to the OSU/Texas game two weeks ago and just got home tonight after being in gainesville for the Florida/Tennessee game.

going to the Louisiana state/Tennesse game on saturday and the following week, we're going to Boston for all three games in the Yanks/boSox series... can't fucking wait :eek:

How did I not go to 311!!! :doh:

come original, you gotta come original, all entertainers come original!

my morning battle song :biggrin:

The Raveonettes kicked ass a couple months ago at Culture Room (will be opening for Depeche on the second half of american tour)

saw New Order ,VNV nation , Infusion and a few other bands in Sweden when I was there two months ago , at this great "lolapalooza-ish" festival

im kicking myself i wasnt able to see Keane , really dig thier album

wish the Scissor Sistors would come back down here and play at a proper venue

The Raveonettes kicked ass a couple months ago at Culture Room (will be opening for Depeche on the second half of american tour)

saw New Order ,VNV nation , Infusion and a few other bands in Sweden when I was there two months ago , at this great "lolapalooza-ish" festival

im kicking myself i wasnt able to see Keane , really dig thier album

wish the Scissor Sistors would come back down here and play at a proper venue

Depeche Mode promises to be a kick ass show, they are as healthy as they've ever been and the new track I heard from their new album sounds like they are in great form...hmmm...tempted to see that one.

I had no idea Raveonettes played Cluture Room...let me know next time there's a good show there, I saw Metric there and really liked the distribution of the place...btw...don't know if you heard Metric but they're coming again soon...they're foken great!

:rock:

Depeche Mode promises to be a kick ass show, they are as healthy as they've ever been and the new track I heard from their new album sounds like they are in great form...hmmm...tempted to see that one.

I had no idea Raveonettes played Cluture Room...let me know next time there's a good show there, I saw Metric there and really liked the distribution of the place...btw...don't know if you heard Metric but they're coming again soon...they're foken great!

hmm gonna check out metric , look pretty cool,

Culture room is pretty cool venue seen The Cramps, Misfits and alot of "surf-rockabilly" bands also saw The Psychadelic Furs (Love My WAy) earlier this year which was great!!

I saw some of the pre-designs for the tour.. very nice.. ;)

its going to be one of those must attn events

Ozzfest

Weezer/Foo Fighters

Coldplay

Paul McCartney

Gotta agree, there have been a LOT of good shows lately. Wish I'd gone to System and Greenday but will catch them next time. Next ones up 4 me are Billy Idol and Depeche Mode. :bounce:

It was my third time seeing System of a Down and this time there was something special going...I kinda miss their wild more disorganized (perhaps) performances, this time they were tight as hell, not only as musicians but as performers...whatever it was, it worked...Mars Volta was also an amazing opening act...woot? yeah...