Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the #1 DJ on the planet @ Slide

all right so what is the major concensus here???

Is he or isn't he the # 1 DJ on the planet???

I need some answers and I need them now!!!!!!! Cause if so, Hype please go tell Tiesto!!!!

??

just got off the phone wit Tiesto....

He said the showdown with the RockSteady crew at Crobar in NYC on Nov 26

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMM News Flash...

You didnt anwser my question if you knew who those people are.

It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving.

ya man i told you i grew up with them, do you have any idea about my back round?

Oh and that line about being a jive turkey come on be more original you got that from the movie trading places with eddie murphy.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.concretemasters.net

all right so what is the major concensus here???

Is he or isn't he the # 1 DJ on the planet???

I need some answers and I need them now!!!!!!! Cause if so, Hype please go tell Tiesto!!!!

I think there should me a DJ Hip Hop/ Trance battle between DJ P and DJ Tiesto.............at the extravaganza, we can see who takes more pills.....House Heads or Hip Hoppers!!!! Or who sells/consumes more coke??

That would be great when ?

mr freeze

Rock steady crew

So stiffler can you make this happen?

DJ P against DJ Tiesto?

Tiesto can youse CD's and serato on his computer.

DJ P will be strictly wax on the dance floor live in front of the crowd.

When the crowd hears what P does people will think its a CD.

People won't beleive there eyes or there ears.

No hiding behind a DJ both.

DJ P will set the place on fire.

Let's do this DJ P is from ST. Louis & he will battle Tiesto in NY at the crobar,and toesto will sertainlly bring all his crowd.

Lets go' the people are waiting?

PS.. this is about the real deal DJ's battling it out,only the real will survive

PSS..To DJ tiesto,I mean no disrespect to you,but its your boy stiffler who put your name in the mix.

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

PSS..To DJ tiesto,I mean no disrespect to you,but its your boy stiffler who put your name in the mix.

Mr. Cheeze

Cock steady crew

After i read this about a dozen times and reliesed what you were trying to say i actually fell out of my seat.

Stiffler,you better watch it,Tiesto might be pissed at you for throwing his name into the mix!! LOL....Holly shit is that funny!!!! LOL

So stiffler can you make this happen?

DJ P against DJ Tiesto?

Tiesto can youse CD's and serato on his computer.

DJ P will be strictly wax on the dance floor live in front of the crowd.

When the crowd hears what P does people will think its a CD.

People won't beleive there eyes or there ears.

No hiding behind a DJ both.

DJ P will set the place on fire.

Let's do this DJ P is from ST. Louis & he will battle Tiesto in NY at the crobar,and toesto will sertainlly bring all his crowd.

Lets go' the people are waiting?

PS.. this is about the real deal DJ's battling it out,only the real will survive

Mr. freeze

Rock steady crew

i just talked Tiesto and he expects you and your crew to bring your A game to crobar in nyc on the 26th of Nov

After i read this about a dozen times and reliesed what you were trying to say i actually fell out of my seat.

Stiffler,you better watch it,Tiesto might be pissed at you for throwing his name into the mix!! LOL....Holly shit is that funny!!!! LOL

I already PM'd Mr.Freeze and told him that I am not a promoter nor do I know or have ever heard Tiesto.......I only know he was voted number 1......and that my post was a complete joke to make people laugh........

This is the best thread this board has had in years....other than the Studio 9 threads!!!!

I already PM'd Mr.Freeze and told him that I am not a promoter nor do I know or have ever heard Tiesto.......I only know he was voted number 1......and that my post was a complete joke to make people laugh........

This is the best thread this board has had in years....other than the Studio 9 threads!!!!

stiffler i got you message ok i understand.

Its to bad it would have been a great upset.

I do promote,but dj p and i are not friends.

but i have to say its been years since ive seen a dj rock the way P does.

the las good dj i saw was in 1982 at the roxy in NY,when Grand Mixer DST & Africa Islam rocked the plnet.

Everyone came from all over the world to see these masters.

Ive seen & herd tiesto and the fact of the matter is,his a trans dj he youses a computer his not a real dj.

Anyway it was great chating with you.

www.concretemasters.net

mr freeze

rock Steady crew

Ive seen teasto

Ive seen & herd tiesto and the fact of the matter is,his a trans dj he youses a computer his not a real dj.

hahahahahaahha Alot of DJs use computers these days. its something called changing with the times. Just cuz a DJ uses a computer doesn't mean they aren't a real DJ

IF u are the real mr freeze shouldnt u be dancing on card board boxes and doing handstands with crazy leggs and do the pee we herman...while tony touch is playing tracks off of beat street and krush groovin while the fat boys are b boxing to....Fat boys are back.... buuu huhuu hhaaa...

gotta be kidding me... i am sure x-men -roc raider- ken swift- and all them cats would tear your boy up....by the way i am sure zulu nation wouldnt approve of this shit talking...lol..

hype by the way Computer in the ebonics dictionary is GEEK BOX.... may help out a bit..

IF u are the real mr freeze shouldnt u be dancing on card board boxes and doing handstands with crazy leggs and do the pee we herman...while tony touch is playing tracks off of beat street and krush groovin while the fat boys are b boxing to....Fat boys are back.... buuu huhuu hhaaa...

gotta be kidding me... i am sure x-men -roc raider- ken swift- and all them cats would tear your boy up....by the way i am sure zulu nation wouldnt approve of this shit talking...lol..

hype by the way Computer in the ebonics dictionary is GEEK BOX.... may help out a bit..

First of all it wouldn't be cardboard it would be Street.

second Your clue less.

Third DJ P would humiliate any DJ.

Fourth we all live for the truth.

Fifth of all what the hell are you talking about ken swift is a b, boy you my freind are lost in space.

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

hahahahahaahha Alot of DJs use computers these days. its something called changing with the times. Just cuz a DJ uses a computer doesn't mean they aren't a real DJ
You my friend are a fool.

Changing with the times, you you'se wax and manipulate the records to make them sound different then what they are.

A DJ that takes a CD and uses a computer is not a DJ.

I would love to watch one of your boy get down at a DMC World Championship DJ champion shit.

DJ's That you'se CD's and Computers are not DJ's there WHACK WITH NO TALENT..

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

You dont what i good dj is your lost.

DJ's that youse computers andf cd's are not real dj's there fake wack none creative.

Then guys like Tiesto, and Ferry Corsten must be doing something rite if they are gettin Paid 40-50grand to play for few hours...

How much is your boy making for a nite's work??

enough so he doesn't have rely on food stamps?