Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the guys ..... goldbond .. ???

Originally posted by flying_high:

I'll take this as an invitation, keep it in mind and use it at some point against you, babe wink.gif

i'll be waiting ...! now i'm becoming excited .,.. whena re u coming up ... u have to come up to bring me my barbie VW anyway ..it'll vbe like a lil bonus for you .. e-mail me for directions =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

well...just wait and see...and don't get too excited (at least not while you at work wink.gif) babe

too late babe u got me reved up ! haha ... nahhh hits not that easy babe , ur gonna have ot bring it harder thanthat .. hehe ..muah ... let me know when ur ready ... =)

xoxoxooxox

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

PLEASE POST ABOUT IT.. LOL ITS BEEN A LONGGGGGGGGG TIME!

Don't be whining about how it's been a long time too much on this board or you'll get yelled at by Notforkids who yelled at me for doing just that...... frown.gif

About Goldbond....they have this lotion now and if you get really dry, itchy skin in the winter that stuff works wonders...makes your whole body tingle, but you walk around smelling like a medicine cabinet for the first part of the day. I'll take that over being all itchy, though, any day!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

A friend of mine convinced me that her boyfriend claims that Gold Bond is the shit. So while at COSTCO I bought this huge one. I used it for the first time and figured getting my sack lit on fire would be less painful.

After searching high and low, I finally found "Shoulder To Shoulder"...unlike other powders, I found that for some reason I put it on in the morning and it's still there when I get home from work.

"FRESH NUTS, GET YOUR FRESH NUTS HERE"

P.S. Anyone want my economy sized Gold Bond...it'll last you into retirement.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Don't be whining about how it's been a long time too much on this board or you'll get yelled at by Notforkids who yelled at me for doing just that......

Hehehe.... and his bite is worse than his bark!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."