Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween

sprfly

• 2 weeks later...

From everything I've seen, every major room capable of holding a band over Halloween weekend is being filled up with the "Vegoose At Night" midnight shows. Seems like every few days they announce another few bands on the Vegoose ticket and another VIP concert.

Two local promoters (not associated with Vegoose) have mentioned to me that in their eyes a lot of businesses are still waiting to see what kind of crowd will really be flooding the town that weekend.

How about costumed parties? Me and my friends are looking for a club that would be hosting something like a costume party... I know the fetish and fantasy ball is on sale, but it's a little to expensive for us.....

Is Rain or Ice doing anything?

Also, if anyone has any hook ups for VIP for Tao, it's greatly appreciated!!!!

BE on promoting a Halloween costume part on Sunday (30th), and ICE is doing the same on Saturday for Sasha's gig.

For Hallow's Eve itself, I haven't seen any hardcore promotion from anyone yet but I'd bet that Foundation will be a pretty solid party.

The parties that I suggest anyone go to for a true "experience" are:

1.) events put on by Rubber (Pimp n' Ho)

Wrong city.

Rubber Halloween is in 2 cities this year, neither of which is Vegas.

Saturday, October 29th, at the Galaxy - Santa Ana.

Saturday, October 29th, at 4th and B - San Diego.

Hello, my name is David Matheney. I am from South Beach, Miami. Eight friends and I are coming to Las Vegas for Halloween week. I wanted to see if you would put us on your VIP guest list. We are looking at going to the best clubs in Vegas since I am from South Beach. We are thinking about going to Rain and Ghost Bar on Thursday, Friday Rum Jungle, Saturday Fetish Ball, Sunday Pure and Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge or Body English and something HOT on Monday for Halloween but it can change also. We just want to go VIP. We will all be in great costumes, I will be a full out pimp. Thanks for all your help.

Dave

David Matheney

2899 Collins Ave #838

Miami Beach Fl 33140

surfilms@hotmail.com