Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior was great at roxy

clinton

junior's got the mojo back- rocked roxy with nyc vocal house like only he can

roxy bedtime story

roxy. 1;30. nice crowd. total house set. junior is magic. ..Vickie Winans "Shake Yourself Loose" (Cumana & Haarmeyer Remix)... .Offer Nissim feat. Maya "Searching" ...Vernessa Mitchell "Love Will Find a Way" . . Every hour on the hour.. Queen's English.. Stupid Like You (Deborah Cox) (Creeps (That Kid Chris . Cliche (Simone Denny)

Been There Done That (Sylver Logan Sharp) ...Vivian Green, "I Wish We Could" (Junior's mIX)

Britney Spears, "Touch of my hand

vernessa reap. song of the night.

Erotica (Madonna) (DJ Paulo's Mix) Kiss You All Over

Let The Spirit (Martha Wash)

We Belong Together (Mariah Carey) (Peter's Re-Construction Mix)

Too Far (Kyle Minogue) ..

Shake Yourself Loose (Vickie Winans)

All This Time (Zelma Davis)

deep dish say hello huge progg trance mix. .. chaka Im every woman. made it 1;30 to 7:45.

junior was hot last night at roxy. straight up house, vocal house, progressive, some gospel house, some pop house. when juniors on the top of his musical game, he can take on any dj alive & he was at king of nyc house form last night. smoking set straight through to 7:45 close. it was even better than his birthday set, which was more vocal/pop all night. last night mixed the vocals with some banging and trippy progg/hard house tunes, and it was just superb.

more later as i get my thoughts collected. gotta say with the last 2 roxy sets junior is wearing the nyc king of house crown. there are a few princes that we know but junior is the king at present.

junior mixing the progg basslines with the vocal house. loved the hard house, the gospel, the hits like mariah, shake yourself killed, reap the best, say hello monster, searching, erotica dynamite. the spirit. every hour. hos in house. great mixes rhythms & programming. best junior of 2005 for me. ****1/2+ of 5 poss stars

paul weller @ roseland ***1/2 [shout to top *****].

rockethouse @ tiswas. RH ****

junior roxy bedtime story 1:30-7:45. ****1/2+

best tracks:

[1) reap; 2) erotica; 3) say hello; 4) shake yrself loose; 5 mariah belong; more!!

Awesome review Clinton!!!I had a Fuckin blast!!.JVM really turned Roxy into a more Twiloish Theme using the white canvases to cover around the outer walkway to make a center point.the sound was amazing!!!Junior got that Phazon tweaked to perfection.i got there around 12:30 am was pretty empty,than like at 1am went to go smaoke a cig with friends got back in and was like holey fuck where did all these people come from?nice crowd,no drama.still could be cooler in there though for sure .the staff was quick and nice.really enjoyed the runway walking towrds the end of the night.when they took the big white stars that were hanging from the ceiling and used them as hats and props was fierce!i left around 7:30 am as well to catch the train.Really aweome start for a residentcy!!i was like hell no not roxy but now that i went it really can work and if theres one man that can make it work its JUNYA!!