Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos "Vocalisms" This Saturday 10/1 at Deko

jarmenio

Sessions continues this Saturday 10/1 at Deko Lounge with Guest DJ Denny Tsettos bringing his Vocalisms party to Deko for the first time. Denny will be playing all the vocals everyone loves from the past to the present. This party was a huge success this past summer at Tempts. Go to www.dennytsettosmusic.com and list your requests. 23 for Guys(unless on a guestlist), 21 for Ladies. Anyone who needs a Guestlist or Table e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com. Also dont forget if your celebrating a birthday anytime soon let me know, our birthday package is great this year so take advantage of it.

UPCOMING EVENTS AT DEKO

9/29- DJ AM

10/8- Sergio's In The Biz Anniversary, Jason Ojeda Birthday, Jason Ojeda & Richie Santana Tag Team Set

10/13- Roger Sanchez

10/15- Glam

10/22-Chus & Ceballos

Welcome to the Club Mr. Helper... How was DJ Adam last night?

I only heard about 1/2 hr of his set, had to leave early so I could get up today but he was good when I was there, its not my style of music but the place was jammed and people were dancing like maniacs

His style is all you hear on the west coast, amazing no one over here trys to mix hip hop lyrics w/ rock....

I've never heard him spin, but heard good things.

Re: getting old, a good friend of mine is 37 in the clubs. I say so long as you have it in you, go out and enjoy it.

me vs. stiffler in the first ever Terry Funk/Ric Flair invitational for the elderly?

LOL

Joe I could still hang with the best of em if my friggen girl would let me dammit!!!!!!!!

ahhh, I'm probably better off this way, over the last two years she's saved my more brain cells than you could imagine.....

still working on tomorrow!!

possible Deko appearance?

I'm trying..........she has an interview on tuesday morning and unfortunately going out on saturday we do not recover til weds...........so she sees a problem with it.............I say we go and don't drink or over endulge but you know how that goes!!!!!

How are you by the way.............??

I'm trying..........she has an interview on tuesday morning and unfortunately going out on saturday we do not recover til weds...........so she sees a problem with it.............I say we go and don't drink or over endulge but you know how that goes!!!!!

How are you by the way.............??

I'm good!! Hows everything with you guys?

Tell her Jill said she better be there!

Deko closes at 2, you cant do THAT much damage! :-)