Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST sets thrown down in NJ so far in 05..

i should go to abyss?? kidland, with a dj that plays mostly old stuff....deko is like the spot and going by some of deko own patrons there no vibe there either anymore....... granted platium is probably good with touch, but not that good to drive that far...... joey's, sg, euro, circa,lana,........ pretty much done with all of them, except maybe for special events..... hype, what else is left?, name some underground clubs..... only hope is flight maybe..... we'll see

I agree with you on the most part, that is why I was in the city most of last year, however, as a SUGGESTION, I hear that FUEL is has been blowin up as the hot UNDERGROUND spot, I dont know if you are into the afterhours scene, but its got what you are lookin for: vibe, non comercial music, I cant comment on the girls though

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you on the most part, that is why I was in the city most of last year, however, as a SUGGESTION, I hear that FUEL is has been blowin up as the hot UNDERGROUND spot, I dont know if you are into the afterhours scene, but its got what you are lookin for: vibe, non comercial music, I cant comment on the girls though

i've heard Mario Calagari is just downright Nasty

i heard him once and was superabove and beyond impressed..

then i heard he was ridiculousss at deko as well this past weekend

your right, i'm going to be going to the city alot more, most jersey clubs r lame and have no vibe, looks like i'm going to have to bit the bullet and travel into the city........................ my reviews r like most dj's sets, the same week after week......... sad oh well

If you knew where to go you wouldn't be so miserable...

Try Spider room any given Friday from 3-7 ... plenty of places still have good parties....

IM going to check out Mor on Fri. night....... Boris on main floor and Ink in the VIP... something different, and I hear good things about the place.

good looks on the shout out .

i'll be at mor friday also before heading down to avalon / spider for my b-day party..

boris goes on early FYI - like 9/10 oclock ...

cause they close at 2 am ..

good looks on the shout out .

i'll be at mor friday also before heading down to avalon / spider for my b-day party..

boris goes on early FYI - like 9/10 oclock ...

cause they close at 2 am ..

spider room is such a music lovers party.... I have had a great time there 4x or more this past summer. Yes, Ill be at Mor very early since its over at 2AM.

spider room is such a music lovers party.... I have had a great time there 4x or more this past summer. Yes, Ill be at Mor very early since its over at 2AM.

yeah I mean I mostly book local talent also ....talent that nobody else will give a shot...so it help people in that sense..

and yes it def is a imtimate party for music lovers...

have we ever met sandman ??

SO THEN what time does your bday bash really start?

i am torn between part I at Avalon and Part II at Cro..

tech 10 pm ...but people prob wont get there till like 1 ish my guys are spinning all night 10 till they close main floor....then we move up to spiderclub, but I will be speakign in toungues by 2 am ....lol

we have the whole sky box above the dj booth for us.....so feel free to come thru if you do ..

yeah I mean I mostly book local talent also ....talent that nobody else will give a shot...so it help people in that sense..

and yes it def is a imtimate party for music lovers...

have we ever met sandman ??

yes, at the door of Spider Room... You either have or dont have the BlackBerry b/c Im always bitching for Shawn Ink's comp list. I never really intro myself as sandman....

Spider Room is always fun, you do give some new guys chances and they play to a great crowd. ie. Eddie Mezz played one of the best sets I heard all year. Had no clue the kid was that talented. Steve Psych as well.

tech 10 pm ...but people prob wont get there till like 1 ish my guys are spinning all night 10 till they close main floor....then we move up to spiderclub, but I will be speakign in toungues by 2 am ....lol

we have the whole sky box above the dj booth for us.....so feel free to come thru if you do ..

i'm going with part II of the bday extravaganzah

see you at Crowwwww

yes, at the door of Spider Room... You either have or dont have the BlackBerry b/c Im always bitching for Shawn Ink's comp list. I never really intro myself as sandman....

Spider Room is always fun, you do give some new guys chances and they play to a great crowd. ie. Eddie Mezz played one of the best sets I heard all year. Had no clue the kid was that talented. Steve Psych as well.

lol with the blackberry that has to be one of my partners john ....

he is always on that thing..

i am usually on eof the maniacs blatantle disregarding the furniture in there...lol

eddie def has skills ...played that room so great last time they did the kartoonland party

steve's b-day next weekend there so he will be spinning along with richie santna and peter bailey on the main floor

you can almost count on that happening this weekend

and my pants coming down in the middle of the club

mia's gonna have her hands full this weekend

Gah Bless Mia I dunno how she does it... but you two are def the perfectest match :heart:

I expect to at least see a table fly over the balcony