1. 1. Tsettos Or Peters

• Tsettos
    • Peters

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsettos...........

thats my opinion and has been my opinion since 99.

I was never a big JP fan........no doubt he is great but there were two many nights at SF when all I heard were pots and pans, or the same beat for hours on end..........very annoying

very true....

"half the fun" lol

you mean like playing craps???

Dude, you have to either take it or leave it.... don't be one of those JP bashers. Just accept it for what it is. lol

For every time I walked out of SF pissed, I also walked out w/ the OMG that was insane feeling.... he was on more often then off... but I just made the best of it...

Tsettos...........

... too many nights at SF when all I heard were pots and pans, or the same beat for hours on end..........very annoying

JP is hit or miss...cant stand that, always have a great time with Denny

Denny always tries to work the crowd, throws down some happy uplifting vocals...everyone is singin along and dancin

while JP, on a bad night, is just 'gush gush gush' and crowd is walking around like a bunch of zombies

JP is hit or miss...cant stand that, always have a great time with Denny

Denny always tries to work the crowd, throws down some happy uplifting vocals...everyone is singin along and dancin

while JP, on a bad night, is just 'gush gush gush' and crowd is walking around like a bunch of zombies

again....very true...

Dude, you have to either take it or leave it.... don't be one of those JP bashers. Just accept it for what it is. lol

For every time I walked out of SF pissed, I also walked out w/ the OMG that was insane feeling.... he was on more often then off... but I just made the best of it...

I am really not a JP hater, I stated my case clearly............but as far as walking out of SF happy or sad I do not remember if I ever was either.....I do know that I use to walk out of that club super mangled to a point where for all I knew Mickey Mouse was the DJ!!!!!

this is like comparing tenaglia & nicky silbia. tsettos on his best night is no jp. i know denny lovers with diagree but look at the work. the song angel is the most horrible song i ever heeard. its LAME!. besides "that look" what is denny's claim to fame??

compare tsettos with rydell & ojeda,

jp lists of his OWN songs can rock temps any given sat or sunday.

this is like comparing tenaglia & nicky silbia. tsettos on his best night is no jp. i know denny lovers with diagree but look at the work. the song angel is the most horrible song i ever heeard. its LAME!. besides "that look" what is denny's claim to fame??

compare tsettos with rydell & ojeda,

jp lists of his OWN songs can rock temps any given sat or sunday.

Temps is close :unhappy: