Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr Freeze DJ Z-TRIP & Black Sheep tonight

marcblemberg

No ^ that's a great comeback. How long is this going to go on for? Next thing you know both of you will be breakdance fighting on the strip to see who invented which dancing move. Just let it go bro. You guys have brought something special to the hip-hop world. Nobody is disputing that, I don't think. But don't knock other people for being creative and entertaining people whether or not you have used others music. Because that's what you all strive to do right? Entertain people....

Well Said my freind.

Take care

Mr Freeze

Rock steady Crew

www.concretemasters.net

Went to DJ's AM's new hotspot ... LAX .... for a celeb Hollywood party last night. PACKED!!!!!! AM and Vice (esp) were really good last night... crowd loved em ... really great spinning. All djs were using serrato (as it appeared). It was a special magazine event featuring AM on the front cover and a big write up inside.

Went to DJ's AM's new hotspot ... LAX .... for a celeb Hollywood party last night. PACKED!!!!!! AM and Vice (esp) were really good last night... crowd loved em ... really great spinning. All djs were using serrato (as it appeared). It was a special magazine event featuring AM on the front cover and a big write up inside.
A magazine that means nothing to me.

The point is that Am can scratch and flip records.

My only problem with him is he was using other peoples mixes.

When DJ P & DJ Z-Trip went to see AM last sat @ body English he told them that he no longer has to carry records, his hole set was pre programed.

The magazine that did the writhe up is just that a celebrity magazine.

Means nothing.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

A magazine that means nothing to me.

The point is that Am can scratch and flip records.

My only problem with him is he was using other peoples mixes.

When DJ P & DJ Z-Trip went to see AM last sat @ body English he told them that he no longer has to carry records, his hole set was pre programed.

The magazine that did the writhe up is just that a celebrity magazine.

Means nothing.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

I was actually very unimpressed by the quality of the writing in the magazine.